B i - P o l a r

"Strike three."

.
.
.
.

Izuku didn't even register what had happened. He mentally tried to understand how he got here as he moaned into his own hand, gripping the back hair who belonged to the hellhound: the very hellhound that was between his legs.

A flash of blue flames made his body jolt as he stood, immediately the smell of burnt silk filled the air. Izuku gaped, looking down at his now bare body, watching some minor wisps of blue hellfire attack what was left of the shirt he had been allowed to wear. Of course he had nothing underneath, why would he?

"Wh-wha?!" Izuku was thrown into a grapple, laying across Puppy's shoulders. He immediately squirmed out of embarrassment. "P-put me down!"

He looked backwards, eyeing those big hands that held his plush thighs. His nails were much longer as well, they looked more like claws.

Hellhound... Izuku hadn't exactly thought about it. Why was this larger male called that? Besides the ears and horns he seemed normal and harmless. But that fire came from his.. hands?

"D-don't burn me!"

He was dropped onto his bed, all displayed with no way of protecting himself from the very hungry gaze of the man above him.

"Burn? Hmm..." Izuku's eyes sparkled as he watched fire sprout from his finger; jumping along his knuckles in a showy display of power. "Nah, these flames only broil bitches that need to burn. Ya may be in trouble, but I ain't takin your soul."

The greenette covered the lower half of his face, feeling blush rise in his cheeks. He squirmed in the bed as the hellhound brought these blue flames across his thighs. He was right, they were really hot, but it didn't actually hurt him. It just made him feel all gushy and unable to stand still. He crossed his legs to try and hide his little dick which twitched in interest.

"..that's really p-pretty.. heheh.." Izuku didn't understand why Mister no-name made him feel so bashful. He just giggled as he watched the flames from behind the cover of his freckled arms.

The hellhound vaulted over him into the bed, these flames in his deep blue irises of his eyes. Izuku found himself holding his breath as he took the site of them in; just as the larger male ate the greenette with his own gaze.

"Yer so fuckin hot. Smellin so good and lookin at me with those eyes..."

"You said I smelt like heaven..." Izuku mumbled. "..what did you mean by that?"

"So many questions about me. What? Ya got a crush~?" he leaned down to lick and nip at Izuku's chest, making sure to not leave marks. They may be in hell now but they would be another world of trouble if Shoto saw anything. This was just going to be a quick fuck after all.

Izuku just hid behind his arms, "Th-that wasn't about you! It's what you said about me!"

His back arched as the hellhound teased his nipples and palmed at Izuku's abdomen just above his aching dick.

"Don't worry about it." He yanked Izuku's legs apart, ghosting his inner thigh with those wicked hellflames. This got him to whine, squirming in his grip.

"P-please!"

"Please what~?"

"P-please fuck me!" Once again, Izuku grabbed at those horns to tempt him further. It's only when he grabbed them that he realized they had grown in size, the tips having small little flames like candles.

He look a moment to finally look at the hellhound, trying to grasp what was going on, but his eyes were captivated as soon as he saw the other's flaming blue irises.