Heart Break

{this is being weird, for some reason it's not letting you comment, I'll see what I can do to fix it (this is me republishing it to try and help)}

Izuku was exhausted by the end of it, laying on the bed twitching from the aftershocks of cumming from his little punishment, body covered in his own cum and whip marks.

Shoto just stared at him.

He was pretty sure he figured out what Izuku was. Though he couldn't help but doubt himself considering he's never seen one in quite a while.

A succubus. A demon of love. But the acid.. normally these types of demons made an aphrodisiac type smell or cloud... not acid. They fucked around in their life and loved whoever they wanted going around, not mattering about who they hurt along the way, doing it for their own pleasure and dying from whatever.

Maybe... well, Shoto knew there was two such things. A succubus, demon of love.. and a succubus, demon of heart break.

Izuku... he fucked around and hated it, he didn't do it for his own pleasure but survival. He was forced into a prostitution and hated himself, he hated the people that used him, he killed... and he killed himself.

"..Izuku." Shoto called out only to realize the greenet was asleep.

He was like Shoto, in a way. The haflie was a fallen angel. An angel casted out from heaven for a few sins he had to do for his own survival. Izuku... he was led down the path of sin for.. his own survival. And now he had to pay for it, but he also had the ability to make others pay, punishing them with the air they breathed.

If anything this realization made Shoto even more... attached to him in a way.

He left Izuku's room soon after this to talk to Katsuki. He didn't like the greenet, he avoided him if anything, spending more time with his play thing which was a little devil maid. Kirishima, if Shoto remembered correctly.

The blonde was almost always in the throne room, saying how he loved the feeling of power it gave him. Shoto never really cared about that though, the feeling of fear that people felt just by looking at the haflie was good enough for him.

Shoto opened the doors of the hot head's throne room without a care in the world, seeing the small maid quivering in his lap.

"Katsuki." He addressed, also getting his attention.

"Oh, Satan." The maid in his lap tensed up in a second, though didn't dare move.

"I figured out what Izuku is.. I believe." The haflie fixed his tie as he watched Katsuki shift, his black wings curling around Kirishima.

"Huh?"

"You heard me. I think he's a heartbreak succubus."

There was silence for a good while.

"..damn. That explains the acid.." He grumbled under his breath.

"Yep... depending on how his life was, he may be stronger than.. both of us the longer he's upset in his death." He sighed.

This boy could become a serious problem if he got out of hand.

"..then we lock him up or some shit? Throw him in heaven and let them handle him?" Katsuki thought out loud earning a harsh glare from Shoto, making the blonde flinch.

"You and I both know it goes against the rules both have. There would be too many problems to do that, what if he tainted angels and got them discarded? I'd have ten more headaches on my plate."

Katsuki was quite before snickering a bit. "Not to mention you seem pretty attached to that one~"

"We may both be fallen angels but I am still above you, Katsuki. Watch yourself."

"Yes sir." He gulped, looking to the side.

"I suppose we have no choice but to do as he wishes and keep this.. information from him. If he finds out he's anything more than a demon, something unsavory could happen..." Shoto sighed, holding his own head. "..keep the devils from him. I'll keep track of him for the time being."

Without really waiting for a response Satan walked out. What to do.. what to do....

He headed back to visit Izuku once more, sitting next to him and pet his head.

It was odd.. he had such urges. Like...

No! No! He didn't need anything! He didn't want anything..

Shoto froze midway of leaning down to kiss his forehead at the sight of his luscious eyelashes opening and blinking open.

"Wha..?"

He jerked back, looking away. "Go shower."

"Wha-!"

It was like Izuku just realized he was there.