Q u e s t i o n s

Momo... wasn't worried. After all, she might just be too numb to be worried. It was cold. Hunger ate away at her insides with a vile hatred. She was alone, isolated with memories that didn't matter anymore.

Yet, green hair and eyes occupied her mind. Was her little brother okay? It's been two days. He hadn't returned once. Either we're the two men that took him.

She tugged the sad little blanket Izuku managed to bribe Yō for around her tighter. He refused to tell her what he did to get it. From how his voice strained and his eyes became hazed over, it was clear he sacrificed his body for it. It just frustrated her.

Why couldn't she just pull everything they'd need to escape from thin air?

The two days almost turned into three. If she had to guess, it would be around middle of the evening. Maybe 5 or 6 pm. She just limply sat in the corner of the cell.

After the deafening silence, it was eventually distantly broken by the sound of shuffling footsteps. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block them out, but fear made it impossible.

She had to listen for her own survival.

"I'm surprised they didn't have more guards." A voice she didn't recognize rings out in a mumble. It sounded casual, almost talking to himself.

"Oooi, here under th' orders of Zuku Midoriya, call out if you're still here." His voice boomed from how echoey it was. Momo felt a gasp catch in her throat as she scrambled upwards.

"U-umh!" She didn't even know what to say? A rescuer? Another one of the captors men, tricking her? Why would he say 'under the orders of Izuku'?

It took no time for blue eyes and white hair to peek through the bars of the door.

"Damn, ya look like shit. Wanna change before I go in there or after?"

Momo blanched at him. He seemed familiar enough but she couldn't place it. Either way the man shoved new clothes through the slits of the bar.

"Actually just change. It'll take me a fuckin second to melt through the door. Don' worry I ain't lookin. Not interested in women." He crouched down out of sight but from the bright blue light that sparked up, Momo assumed he was here to bust her out.

He was a strange mix of bizarrely rude but polite all at the same time.

"...so many questions." She mumbled as she reached for the clothes. A pair of pants and a nice dress shirt we're set out in front of her. They were fairly big, baggy even. But at least they could actually be worn.

Momo changed in a hurry.

"Izuku is outside with Shoto, yaknow, Satan. He's not allowed inside because he was havin an attack." The man outside explained rather simply. Momo felt dizzy trying to understand it.

"Satan rescued him-? Er, Todoroki? The Master?" She tumbled over her own words.

"Gross, drop the master. Just call him asshole." The man snorted. She huffed an unbelieving laugh. "But yeah. Can't have our favorite greenie cryin alone in a bad place. Much less his new best friend."

As he finished this, the door started to hiss crudely, making Momo jump back. Liquid steel started to seep under the door. There was a latch that clicked open and the door swung with it through the molten puddle.

Standing on the other side was a hellhound with a blue flaming fist, covered in gruesome scars.

"Ya ready, Miss Momo? Zuku is waiting for ya." He gave her a somewhat friendly smile and waved the flames around to distinguish them.