F u c k t h e M a k e u p S e x

A half hour after Izuku had exited the bath, he finally picked at the food he was given. He had stared at it, feeling his stomach twist; it felt like he was being rotted from the inside out.

He didn't know if he could even handle eating.

But as the time passed he convinced himself that this feeling was hunger and he tore off a small piece of bread from the offered turkey and swiss sandwich. He stared at it, noting a small amount of mayonnaise and mustered. The lettuce was surprisingly fresh and crispy, green. It was refreshing to see that color, he was tired of the color red.

If only he could coat this palace in green, melt down the walls and remove his own blood, replace everything with a fresh color.

Haha ha..ha...
....
Ah.
....
He was going insane.

Izuku put the bread down and picked up the water, sipping from it. He didn't trust the pills, the Fallen Angel of hell surely wouldn't be above drugging him even when he felt so shitty.

The water in his hands made him think back to...

Shoto ran a hand through his hair, kissing him a again, gently kissing him over and over, sweeter and sweeter...

Why..? Izuku felt his mind turning, trying to understand. He didn't have the right to pretend to care when even Shoto himself explained that he didn't. That he couldn't... for whatever dumb reason.

He didn't realize it but his hand moved to trace his lips, the ghostly kisses of Satan himself lingering as phantom touches. His cheeks heated but he set the water down and threw himself down on the bed.

Fuck this.

He stared at his red ceiling, laying on his red bed, trying to calm his red blush down.

There were two knocks on the door before it swung open, Izuku jolting as he was still only on a towel from his bath. He didn't have a pair of clothes to change into that didn't make him feel like a sex doll, so he hadn't changed at all.

On instinct he ripped the blanked from the bed and huddled himself into its safety.

He was met with the two toned eyes, both seemed just a bit more blue than normal.

They stared at each other, probably individually thinking the other had something to say. Shoto's face remained stoic however, Izuku's expression twisting to a scowl.

"...what?? Stop fucking staring."

"Watch your tone."

Satan finally stepped into the room fully and closed the door.

Before he could talk, Izuku glared at the bed after rolling his eyes and, almost to spit at the 'command' he was just given started to raise his voice. "Don't ask me how I'm doing, stop checking up on me! I'm not okay and no I'm not going to forget the fact that you don't-" Izuku finally looked at him again, suddenly feeling his mouth water. "c..care...

Wh-what are you.. doing? Haha..ha."

Izuku watched as Shoto had become half naked and continued to, unprompted, strip every garment off his own body.

The small greenette cursed, he hated how seeing the sculpted abs of this Fallen Angel made his body flare with heat and thighs rub together.