L i t t l e B i r d i e

"Wonderful." Yō grinned and clasped his hands together. "I'm looking for my one and only, Izuku Midoriya."

.
.
.
.

"One and only? You mean you're a past lover of Midoiyra Izuku?" Shoto eyed him carefully. Izuku never once mentioned he had anyone in his life. Not that it mattered: they were dead after all.

"Current lover." Yō corrected, "I plan to find him even in death."

Dabi and Shoto exchanged a look.

"...I don't think I know the name. Try somewhere else." Satan turned to walk away.

"Wait!" Izuku's lover took two steps forward before being blocked by Dabi's arm. "..I won't lie to you, I heard from a little birdie floating around that Izuku lives in these walls. Just let me talk to him."

"...a little birdie?" Shoto glanced over his shoulder, face grim with distaste for this man.

It must have been a lie, no one knew what went on inside Satan's fortress and anyone who did never left these halls.

"I don't know the name, but I swear, I know he's here."

"Either way, yer little relationship is over." The hellhound's tone was low, words laced with an unspoken warning to stop trying.

"What? Why?"

Yō's brown creased with concern.

"He's-"

"Because you're dead and delusional. Izuku Midoriya isn't here." Shoto knew what Dabi was about to say and as much as he wanted to spit in this man's face even speaking of Izuku... the fallen Angel rather just get him out and go back to the greenette. "Now if you'll excuse yourself and leave, you'll guarantee your current safety."

"Todoroki sir, with all due respect I just want to speak to him. If only once. I know full well that he's dead same as me."

"And why are you so certain he's in hell? I don't recognize the name so accept the fact he isn't here." Satan was getting impatient, Yō could tell, his body language was becoming more and more nervous.

"...he's definitely not in Heaven."

Shoto and Dabi exchanged another look. Why was this man so persistent... and why did his words sound so insulting?

"Fuck off, kid." The hellhound heard enough, a swirl of his blue flames bursted up both arms. He pointed a clawed, flaming hand to Yō. "Get off th' fuckin property."

Their guest held up his hands and took a few steps back. His eyes passed both Dabi and Shoto down further into the hall of the stronghold, suddenly his demeanor became much more complacent.

"My apologies, I've overstayed my welcome. Sorry to waste your evening." And he walked towards the exit.

"Should I follow him justo' make sure he ain't fuckin around?" Dabi looked to Shoto, dispersing the flames.

"No, there's no point. There's only one way deeper into the building and it's down this hall he wouldn't be able to get past us. Let's just go check on... him."