Master's Pet

"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦.. 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦~?"

The sound of clothes dropping had Izuku alert but averting his gaze. He knew exactly what Todoroki meant by that.

"I-I said I d-don't want this!" Izuku spat, now that there weren't any hands on him he regained some of his brattiness.

Though he promptly got slapped across the cheek for that comment. He hissed, looking towards Todoroki in shock. He held a cold glare, though a hint of interest looked to be bubbling up.

"What did I say? Hold your tongue slut. Or do I have to hold it for you?" He grabbed his chin as he said this, squeezing his face together before his jaw involuntary opened. He stuck two fingers into it much to Izuku's discomfort.

Especially with the sharp pinch on it.

He tried biting down but before he could Todoroki sunk his finger down to the back of his throat making him gag.

He scoffed, pulling them out and wiping them on his shirt. "If that's all you can handle before gagging we might have to get you a little practice for bigger things- won't we~?"

Izuku shivered, whimpering pathetically.

"Oh, shut the fuck up." He snapped out, his biting tone making Izuku submit immediately. "That's better~"

It was only then when Izuku realized Todoroki was missing his pants.

He instantly reeled back, clearly disgusted and scared. But.. damn was he well hung? Izuku couldn't tell if he was hard or if it was just a dick print.

Todoroki smirked at this, noticing. "Oh come on.. you're such a pathetic little creature. I though you were a whore when you were alive?"

Izuku's hair was quickly gripped, his head being jerked forward and positioned right in front of this man's huge clothed cock. He could already smell the meaty aroma from it, his mouth watered.

Still he wriggled, refusing to give up. "No, lemme go!" His hands clawed at Todoroki's hold on his hair. The pain only made this whole thing even hotter and Izuku hated it.

He hated that his guilty pleasure of being dominated like a slut was coming true.

Todoroki chuckled deeply, a dark, sadistic intent seeping from him. "I don't think you know what position you're in to be giving me orders~"

His mouth watered again, his pretty blood red lipstick being glossed over a bit from drool.

"N-no.." he whimpered our in one last attempt to save his pride.

Though Todoroki knew exactly what this little whore wanted. The fight he was putting up only made him thirsty for him... he hadn't felt lust in quite some time. His cock twitched awake as he looked down at Izuku's lewd face.

Izuku saw, the drool only increasing. "T-this is wrong! You bastard! Let me fucking go!" He struggled more, he wouldn't give in like this. No- not without a proper fight.

He was quickly shoved into the bed, pinned down by his throat. He choked, air being cut off so suddenly. His mind gazed over in heavy lust.

"Call me that one more time and we'll see how long it takes for you to bleed out." He growled, voice demonic and gory.

Izuku honestly found this hot, there was no other way to say it.

His will to fight was slowly seeping out of him.