Red and Gold

"Now... this isn't a pleasant way to greet your new Master."

Izuku jolted up at the growled voice, his little body was exposed to the biting air for a second before he covered himself back up.

He didn't say anything, both scared and irritated. His eyes lingered towards the door to see the same man.. Satan. Or- apparently Shoto Todoroki.

The man that made every sin there was to exist and open every single door of pleasure any man or woman could experience.

Suddenly Izuku understood why he was forced into a lingerie.... and he didn't approve. Todoroki started taking low but powerful steps towards him.. 'O-oh shit-..'

The next think Izuku knew was someone was pulling hair back harshly, heterochromia eyes inches away from his own. He let out a pathetic whimper, trying to shift away but the painful angle of his neck and the tight grip on his hair made him feel too small... he felt submissive which was something he hated.

"You should address me when I say something." Todoroki spat out, venom in his deep and earthy voice; he pulled Izuku up by his hair so their faces were closer together. Izuku couldn't help but whimper again.. but this time it wasn't from pain.

"St..stop..!" His hands came up to try and claw at Todoroki's hand but unfortunately that meant he let go of the blanket, revealing his lewdly decorated body.

Izuku had to bite the inside of his cheeks to keep from whimpering again, the hotness of this situation taking over his pretty little head. "S-stop..! D-don't look-.."

"You better realize you're not in any position to give me orders.." His hot breath and husky voice were both right at Izuku's ear. It was a deep rumble that shook him to his very core.. he fell silent off instinct.

He seemed to be content with this, throwing him down on the bed, though before Izuku could try to escape or cover himself the blanket was discarded on the floor and he was pinned down roughly.

"I'm here to decide your skills~" Todoroki smirked and leaned down, licking at Izuku's lips. "Don't disappoint me."

The smaller was quivering.. but not from fear.

He was actually kind of excited for once. He could only guess what was about to happen.

But any wonders were swiftly whisked away the moment he felt rough, calloused hands start to caress his waist. "For a whore you're actually decently curved~"

Izuku felt a wave of heat crawl up to his face. The new little touches made him squirm but from Todoroki's nails digging into his sides he knew that wasn't aloud.

"The more you fight the further I'll go." He growled, the icy cold glare making Izuku shiver.

Todoroki saddled the smaller's legs. It was impossible to move. Todoroki roughly pulled his arms above his head.. he felt so vulnerable. Even more so when the halfie bent down and started biting and sucking at his neck.

The wave of excitement made him tremble again, he tried keeping it in. Each time his neck was marked warm grew up, a familiar feeling of dirty pleasure. Izuku presses his lips together tightly, he wanted to contain any of his shameful sounds.

Though when this decision was made Todoroki started nippling along his collar bone he could help but let out a soft squeamish squeak.

"Pl.. please st-stop.." he begged, this only made Todoroki bite down roughly, Izuku felt his teeth sink in. "A-aH-!" He flinched away- or tried to.

He felt unwanted tears surfacing in his eyes as Todoroki lapped around the fresh mark. He pulled away from teasing his neck, smirking, "I like when you beg.. it sounds quite adorable for a attempt in vain."

He sat up and...

Started unbuckling his belt.

"But let's put that pretty little mouth of yours to better use.. shall we~?"