Do You Love Me?

"..Were you going to kiss me?" Izuku smirked, acting like a little brat.

"No I wasn't." Shoto snapped.

"What, you don't love me~?" The greenet purred, leaning in closer to his face.

"No, I don't." He glared at him making Izuku flinch, looking taken aback by his hateful voice.

"O..oh.." He muttered softly, looking upset and moved back to hug his knees. "..I see."

Shoto pursed his lips as he realized how sad this made him, though didn't take it back. "I... don't love you. I cant love. But I don't dislike you, which is rare.."

Izuku looked at him. "Wh..what..?"

"I'm.. just saying I didn't mean to make you upset. I just don't love." He insisted, sighing. "So don't take it personally."

Izuku chuckled, his voice a little watery as he got up and slipped on a bathrobe, walking out of the room without looking at Shoto again.

He went to his friend's room. Mina was looking at him with worry the moment he walked in. "You seem upset upset.. you okay Izuku?"

The boy sighed sadly. "..yeah. I don't really know why I'm so sad.. just was talking to Shoto."

The pink devil gasped. "You call him Shoto now?! Damn... well what happened?"

Izuku frowned a little, "It's nothing.. really. Where's Uraraka?"

"Talking to Kirishima.. he apparently overheard something from the fallen angels.." Mina shrugged, he was with Bakugo and he heard something from Satan. I was busy so I couldn't talk to him though.."

"Huh. I wonder what he found out."

Mina shrugged, "Well, I'm guessing whatever happened made you upset.."

He smiled sadly. "It's okay, trust me."

She frowned but gasped. "Want me to do your hair?! I can give you a make over to make you feel better~"

The greenet chuckled, "Alright."

He sad down at her vanity and waited for her to start.

"I'll give you some clothes you can wear first~" She smiled happily going to her closet and got a short black leather skirt and red crop top, that and white trimmed and black thigh highs.

He got it on, smiling. "I feel so pretty..~"

"Of course you are!" Mina giggled.

Mina got her make up and went for a natural look, defining his features. Next she started on his hair, making it so it was nice and fluffy.

"Your hair really is soft." She giggled, letting him look in the mirror.

Izuku looked at himself, smiling softly. "Thank you so much Mina!"

She giggled, though the door slammed open, Uraraka was heaving wheezes, holding her stomach. Where did she run from?!

"Uraraka?!" She stomped over to Mina and dragged her a little bit away from Izuku to whisper in her ear, her face twisting to shock.

Uraraka glanced at Izuku and gasped suddenly. "Wow you look so pretty Izuku!"

He chuckled a little, a bit unnerved that they didn't look to be wanting to tell him what.. they were whispering about is.

He stood, heading for the door. "I uh.. I'm gunna go eat.."

They didn't stop him.

Izuku went back to his room, peeking in. He didn't want to see Shoto, luckily he wasn't there. The greenet sighed, he didn't know why he felt so sad. Why did he expect Satan to love him? No one had ever loved him, so why would he expect the biggest sinner to love him?

Izuku laid down, becoming bored quickly. God he was pathetic wasn't he..? Or.. more like Hell, he really was pathetic.