He's a Monster

Izuku quivered in his presence but stood, the two others rushed out of the room, though the door closed before Izuku had the chance to do the same. He realized he was not apart of "everyone" in that moment.

Todoroki stepped forward and pulled Izuku's hair back, neck also craning back uncomfortably. Those intense mismatched eyes bore into Izuku's at this angle.

"Why the fuck are disobeying orders?"

"W-What orders!?" The greenet spat, though cursed when he stuttered.

"If I give you an outfit to wear, you are automatically obliged and ordered to wear it. Be fucking thankful. I could give you nothing and you'd have to run around with that plump ass of yours wide open~" His tone was downright cruel, making Izuku's lip quiver pathetically.

"I-I-.. w-well.." he tried, though no argument made sound from him.

"In fact..~" Todoroki grinned as if he was baring fangs. "..get on the bed with your ass in the air. I won't let your brattiness stand out again."

Izuku's eyes widened in fear as he tried to shrink back in his grip, tears springing to his eyes, though the greenet knew they'd earn no pity nor sympathy.

The moment Satan let go of his hair he tried darting away and under him, wanting to escape.. but of course he was caught and thrown onto the bed roughly, being pinned down.

He scream and cried, trying to kick his way out of the situation. A searing pain cracked down onto his peach as Todoroki spanked him harshly.

"Stop moving you bitch." His voice was terrifyingly steady. Never once had he properly raised his voice.

Izuku's body quivered as, soon, he listened, body falling limp with defeat.

But this didn't make him any less terrified, it was even hard to breathe, his face being pushed into the bedding harshly.

There was some rustling, a drawer opening too.. from what as inside his nightstand, Izuku tensed you with scared interest. Yet he felt disgusted.

There were fingers in his ass at the next moment earning a surprised mewl from him, Todoroki snickering mockery at the noise.

Automatically Izuku bit his lip to shut up, trying to pull away from his digits desperately... the movement only caused them to go deeper though. Suddenly he couldn't stop moving, those fingers brushing up against his sweet spot every time his hips swayed. Izuku's mind got fuzzy, letting himself moan a little.

"Such a slut~" Satan taunted, "You can't even stop shaking your hips, can you~?"

Izuku mewled then whimpered, hating how true his words were.

Soon Izuku was moaning with four fingers up his ass, on the brink of cumming. Before he could though, Todoroki slid his hand out of Izuku making him whine like a brat.

Of course he got a harsh spank on his freckled cheek in response.

A moment later something much bigger was poking at his entrance, harshly being slammed into him causing a silent scream like moan to escape him.

"Wh-what~?!" He complained lewdly, looking behind him to barely see the hilt of a dildo sticking outside his ass. He felt..

He felt so full~!!

Satan spanked him again, the fallen angels mismatched eyes stealing Izuku's gaze with smug eyes.

"Now you better get your fucking clothes on~ things are only going to get worse from here~"

Izuku suddenly remembered the taste of fear through his hazy mind.