S t o l e n K i s s e s

Izuku stayed in his room. He didn't go anywhere. He didn't respond to the door no matter who was on the other end.

"Midoriya.. I'm leaving food outside. I just want to let you know that the Master is... getting angry. He wants to see you today he says you've been ignoring your duties as a maid."

Izuku listened to Mina speak. He looked at the barricaded door. The looked to the wardrobe that took him a while to push over, then to the vanity, and his nightstand... on top of the chair Shoto invited into his room three days ago.

He knew he wouldn't be getting away with this for much longer.

Shoto shouldn't even care that he was all barricaded up. He never cared... Izuku kept repeating this fact to himself. It's all he could do in this room.

Three days of isolation has done a few things to Izuku. He felt hungry but not for food. It made him frustrated, he was sure he knew what this hunger was but refused to acknowledge it properly. He didn't understand why, of all things, he would crave to be held. He'd debate exiting this room for the sole reason of seeking out Shoto or the hellhound only to have a break down for being disgusting.

Why couldn't someone just hold him and care for him as a human being?

"Heeeey~... just a random guy here." Izuku recognized the playfully sarcastic tone. "Could ya open the door, greenie? Or shoulday say Izuku?"

His hellhound stood outside the door, Izuku peeked at the door from his bed, wrapped in a bundle of blankets.

"..nu. 'M good." He called out after a few seconds.

"Don't wanna do this. I'm givin ya three minutes. Do whatever ya need to, then open th' door. If ya don't, ima have to take it into my own hands."

Izuku stared at the door for a while. Curiosity piqued as he tried to brainstorm what his companion meant, but from the way he spoke Izuku didn't really think he wanted to find out.

"Two minutes left."

It was nice of him to count down. This was another thought Izuku had while absently staring at the door. He hadn't yet moved.

"...one minute. Cmon Zuku, ya don't wanna have this warning expire."

"..." Izuku thought about it. "...hold on."

In slow movements, he crawled out of bed and pulled the furniture away from the door enough to reach the lock.

Once again he stared at it, uncertainty swirling in his mind. He didn't want to see Shoto.

Izuku rested his forehead on the door. "...puppy, what's gunna happen if I come out?"

The pet name held no real teasing. Right now, Izuku just wanted comfort.

"You'll drink something and hopefully eat too." Was his only response.

...

Izuku flicked the lock on the door, turning the handle. He cracked the door open.

He was met with the sight of the hellhound. He was alone, Shoto wasn't hiding somewhere behind him. He gave a crooked smile, holding a paper bag and a plastic bottle was water.

"Isn't much, just what I swiped from the kitchen. Let me in?"

...

Izuku let the door open more, stepping back towards the wardrobe. Puppy stepped inside, closing the door behind him. Izuku noted that he re-locked it.

He set the stuff on the nightstand that Izuku pushed out, gently leaning Izuku back against the wardrobe since it was closer than any wall. He leaned into Izuku too, letting their chests meet.