Baby Boy

Todoroki didn't know why.

A week had gone by since the acid incident and he's slowly gotten more and more attached to Izuku. He felt like he couldn't refuse anything the greenet said, not even fucking him throughout this time. He didn't do anything Izuku exactly didn't want, Izuku getting real clothes and entertainment with some of the maids. Todoroki didn't really care enough to find out who though.

Todoroki was on his throne, relaxing basically. It was earlier than he normally bothered coming into this room - yes, Hell had time. It was early morning too. No one dared bothering him, generally avoiding this room when he was in it. It was quiet, the peace tending to the small headache Todoroki had...

Though, that was until a door slammed open and the sound of bare feet on the marble floor approached, Todoroki's eye peeking open to glare harshly in the direction of the noise. He was only met with a blur of green before something heavy jumped into his lap, the person giggling hysterically.

A heavy sigh was drawn from his lips. "What do you want Izuku..?"

"Aw, is my baby boy not happy to see me~?" He purred before giggling again, the halfie's eyes snapping open at the name. He was met with Izuku's oddly beautiful grin... it was just suddenly so gorgeous in the moment. Or maybe it's because it was the first time Todoroki actually got to see such genuine happiness. People never really were exactly happy around him, always scared.

"You're really starting to push your luck, Izuku." He growled out, but Izuku was completely immune to his intimidation.

"Hey~" Izuku whined a little. "You know, you call me by my first name, why can't I call you by yours? Shoto~!"

Anyone in the room besides Satan himself blanched at how bold this little geenet was being.

"Yeah, Ima call you that!"

"Izuku."

"That is my name!"

"You will not call me that."

"Okay Shoto~"

The fallen angel sighed in defeat. Shoto. No more Todoroki.

He oddly couldn't bring himself to argue any further with Izuku. Was it because he knew it was pointless when Izuku was this cheeky? Technically, he could easily put the greenet back in his place... But it was so refreshing to see him so happy.

Shoto found himself wanting to protect that smile he wore so happily.

"..fine.." He groaned quietly, Izuku cheering.

What surprised Shoto more than anything else in his life before, was the fact Izuku cupped his cheeks and kissed his nose, hopping up to skip off to probably the kitchen.

He just sat there, eyes a little wide, pleasantly shocked.

"F-fuck~" Izuku moaned out, face pressed into the bedding. He was really the biggest slut ever, fucking himself with a dildo he found in his nightstand drawer along with the lube and all that.

Could you blame him? Shoto was becoming so boring when he actually started to like him anyway. He felt horny, and frankly this damn toy was doing nothing. It vibrated inside him on the highest setting, pushed up against his sweet spot. He couldn't stop the moan after moan that spilt from his mouth, yet he didn't feel satisfied yet.

Rummaging around in the drawer with all the sex stuff, Izuku found an egg vibrator. He held that to his little dick, fucking his ass with the fake cock as hard as he could, getting that good angle. He let himself scream, lewd and loud. Now this, this was good.

He got a harsh and tiring pace when it came to pounding his own glory hole with the toy, drooling at the feeling of the egg on his tip.

Green eyes crossing as he moaned out a scream again, he came over the sheets in a thick messy glob, hastily turning off the vibrations so he could calm his body down.

Izuku jumped when he heard slow, taunting clapping from behind him, his head whipping around to see Shoto... his expression was smug and lustful. "What a good show~"

Izuku's face burned bright red with an intense heat. "I-I-..!"

Shoto walked over, pushing Izuku down and ripped the controller from Izuku's grip, turning on the vibrator in his ass again. Izuku tried muffling his noises this time.

"You're so lewd, fucking yourself without my permission~.. in fact, you've been breaking a ton of rules this past week, I think that deserves a punishment~" Izuku actually moaned at Shoto's words, open to the rough fucking he was sure to get just from Shoto's tone

"P-please..~ I'm so horny.. I just need a fat cock in me~!"

"Oh, you'll get one~"