Property of Whom?

"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙙."

Izuku froze at the voice, it was so cruel and dark; it made him feel so small and helpless... and a little turned on? Izuku's knees felt weak for a second or two but he willed himself to keep standing.

"I-I'm s-sorry M-master-" Momo sounded choked up, "I was pr-preparing h-him for y-you."

Izuku hesitantly looked up, gaping as he saw who originally spoke.

The man sat on a black and red throne that was in the middle of the room, he had a perfect split of red and white hair and gorgeous face. Sticking out of each side of hair was a dark grey demon horn, twisting to frame his face. He was handsome, even with his dark and cruel gaze it was stunning to even look at him. The only thing obstructing his features was a scar covering his left eye, even then his beauty couldn't be less obvious.

"That doesn't explain why you were late." The man growled, Izuku noticed his eyes were two different colors, a alarming blue and a smoky grey.

"It t-took longer th-than expected-"

"Get out."

Momo's body trembled, she simply stood, bowed again, and left with tears streaming down her face.

"And Yaoyorozu-" Momo stopped to turn around slowly, "Don't come back."

Next thing Izuku knew was the fact he was being dragged down a hall way in the Man's grip. Despite the pain in his wrist and everything interesting around them, the only thing that Izuku could focus on was the smell of iron and roses coming off of the one dragging him.

His heels made it hard to keep up, he normally skipped steps and stumbled forwards. Izuku whimpered lightly, he already didn't like this place.

The man must of heard Izuku as he stopped and turned around, making Izuku trip face first into his chest. That shit was all muscle-

"Why are you whining?" He spat, Izuku's free hand lingered on his chest in pure awe before he pulled back, blushing slightly.

"I-... it h-hurts..." He looked down at the man's calloused hand around his smaller wrist. The man groaned in annoyance, yanking Izuku forward. The teen let out a surprised yelp, blushing more when he felt the same hand slip around his waist.

"Better?" Izuku could only muster a squeak, the man's voice was low and right next to his ear, "Good. Then save the rest of your moaning for later." Izuku's whole face warmed at the same time, he didn't actually mean that.... right?

It was actually more comfortable walking like this as they didn't walk as fast. Izuku had to watch his footing though, he didn't want to step on the man's feet and then get yelled at.

Soon they arrived at a door, when he opened it Izuku realized it was the same room he woke up in. His mind lingered to what was in the drawer ad to the man's previous words... the blush started to creep down his neck.

The man pulled away from Izuku to sit on the love couch leaving Izuku disappointed from the lack of warmth, realizing how cold it actually was in the room. Slowly, under those sharp heterometric eyes, Izuku crossed to room and sat on the bed.

"So-" He began, "You probably have no idea on what's going on, do you Midoriya Izuku?"

"How do you know my n-"

"You're dead. A little devil sent to my Hell." He ignored Izuku's confusion. "You should know me as Satan."

Izuku gaped slightly, "Wha..?" So many things ran through his head, questions, thoughts, and some things he'd never admit to thinking.

"Your main sin from Earth was lust, putting you in my home and mansion." Satan continued, Izuku blushed slightly. "You committed suicide, correct?"

Izuku looked down and wordlessly nodded.

"As you probably noticed your body has been completely healed," Izuku looked back up, "Your body resets every night, youll be reset to basically an untouched version of yourself. This includes cuts, bruises, sickness, and... your virginity." Izuku didn't think he had ever blushed this much in his whole life- and.. death?

"Most don't realize that's part of the body so I supposed I'd throw it out there, keep that in mind for punishments." Satan added making Izuku's head spin with confusion and all the heat in his face. "Speaking of which, you only get punished if you disrespect or disobey me, after all from the moment you fell through the gates of hell you've become my property."

"After all, everything in Hell is mine, as Hell itself is mine."

"Y-you can't own everything-" Satan's hardened gaze cut him off.

"Have you read your collar yet?" He asked with a venomous grin.

"Wha-"

"My real name is Shoto Todoroki, those are my initials on your collar. You are my property and I get to do anything I want to you." Satan- Todoroki (?) ran a hand through his hair, his horn surprisingly not getting in the way. "So, I can own everything."

"Surely it doesn't work like that-"

"I make the rules, so of course it does."

Izuku stood up, puffing out his doll cheeks in irritation. "No one owns me. Especially not an egotistical ass-"

The next second he was yanked to the side, back slamming into the wall and a arm pressing harshly up against his throat, cutting off any attempts to breathe.

"You better watch your tongue kitten~" Todoroki growled into Izuku's ear, "It wont go well for you."

Izuku clawed at his arm though it did nothing, he couldn't breathe.

"You got it, kitten?"

Izuku found it impossible to nod so he let out a choked wheeze similar to the word yes.

Only then did Todoroki step back, letting Izuku fall to the floor coughing violently. "Good, you're a quick learner."

He snickered before kneeling down, grabbing Izuku's hair and pulling it so Izuku made eye contact with him. The smaller let out a delicious whimper that Todoroki savored to it's fullest, he leaned into the boy's ear with a sadistic grin.

"You know what...~?" He breathed out huskily, "I kinda want to hear more of your little whining... and some other little sounds~" He grinned.

Izuku shivered as the warm breath flowed down his neck, he let out another unwanted whimper again, 'He's so rough..'

Todoroki grinned again.

Izuku didn't know it yet, but Satan just found his new toy.

----------

Another chapter I added to! rip I almost didn't rewrite anything from this but oh well.