T r u s t M e ?

They're both lucky that the hellhound kissed Izuku so much. He didn't, the green haired teen would have been so loud the moment that they heard a knock on the door that they may have missed it.

The bigger male cursed, dick still in Izuku. They both panicked, Izuku trying to get him to pull out and let go of his leg.

"Shh, you trust me?" He murmured, placing a palm on Izuku's cum covered stomach, immediately Izuku's whole body felt fuzzy.

"Wh-what?" He squeaked.

"Just stay right there-" the door opened.

Shoto was the intruder, glaring at the two on the bed. The hellhound didn't even break position, grinding into Izuku as Satan watched.

The green haired male covered his mouth, moaning into his palm. He was surprised Shoto wasn't more angry.

"What are you doing, D-"

"Just having some fun." He cut him off, Izuku noticed for some reason he really didn't want him to know his name, going as far as to talk over Shoto.

Shoto stared at Izuku, he trembled under his gaze but his body was so flushed with pleasure that the fear was overpowered.

"..with a random maid?"

Izuku felt himself frown but then he caught a glimpse at his hand. For some reason his skin was much more tan, no freckles in site. It confused him, he noticed his hair was a brown color. Did the hellhound use the same illusion power on him? That turned him into another person? Izuku wasn't sure how he did but he was so thankful.

"Yah? What's so wrong with it." The hellhound thrusted forward sharply into Izuku causing him to yelp out a lewd moan.

He realized his voice didn't sound much different even though he looked like a stranger, clamping a hand over his own mouth and internally cursed his sex partner.

Shoto stared again. "...do you know where Izuku Midoriya is?"

"Nah. No idea. I've been a bit busy."

Izuku's toes curled as he was so close to cumming and this hellhound didn't even stop pounding him as they talked.

"It's your job to be a guard. You are horrible at your job."

"I've been doin this fuckin job for a few centuries. Let me have a night of fun."

Shoto growled something under his breath but spoke up again. "Izuku has green hair and freckles, he's left his room and I need to find him. Finish up."

"Yeah sure-"

Izuku tried to muffle his voice as he came hard, the two men staring at him as he suddenly climaxed. The hellhound chuckled, repositioning them, only slamming into him harder. The over stimulation from his spent body had Izuku starting to cry. He felt so good as his body spammed.

Satan gave one last look at the two of them, who completed stopped paying attention, and closed the door.

Izuku watched his own skin return to the right color with freckles a few seconds after the door closed.

The hellhound stopped his movements, smirking down at him. "Ya got so fuckin tight when he walked in~ he turns you on big time eh?"

"N-n-no! It-itsaaahh~ ..noot like th-thaaahat~" Izuku's tongue was sloshing in his mouth, so drunk of this pleasure high. He didn't even know if he could recover.

The hellhound simply pounded him till he reached his own climax, cum joining many other previous loads in Izuku's sloppy hole.

"Thasa last round." This cued blabbering complaints from Izuku. "We gotta get yer ass back to Shoto. Before he really kills me."