Pretty Pain

Izuku woke up whimpering, his bottom on fire with pain. The moment he shifted tears sprung to his eyes, looking down at his body he was covered in cum, his legs a sticky mess.

The greenet's cheeks flared up red at remembering last night... he felt dirty and disgusting that he liked that, or even agreed to it. It made him feel ashamed...

He dragged himself up to painfully limp over to the bathroom and have a quick shower only to come back to the same degrading lacy underwear and a slut outfit lay out on the bed. He put on the panties and refused anything else, instead putting on a bathrobe.

It hurt to move. His body hurt. His mind hurt. His pride hurt..

There was a knock on the door, Izuku quickly covered himself with the blanket, eyes stinging with shameful tears.

"C-c..come in.." He croaked out weakly, not even wanting to see anyone right now. He made sure his tears were gone as the door opened. A head of pink hair popped in, looking worried. She gasped as she saw Izuku's state and rushed over.

"Oh my god! Izuku!"

In that instant he really broke down, doing nothing but bursting out into tears, leaning on the pink devil.

"I'm so disgusting! I-I-I.. I hate myself! Fuck! I wanna fucking die again!" He screamed out, thrashing through his tears. He clawed at his hair, wanting nothing but to cease to exist. "It's not supposed to be like this damnit! I-it was just supposed to end!"

His body wracked violently as Mina tried comforting him, hiccups escaping the greenet as he flinched at her gentle touch.

"Hey.. listen to me, okay? It'll be alright.." She pet his hair, making sure he was okay.

After he calmed, he laughed bitterly. "Thank you.. I haven't had anyone care for me in over six years. And then I killed myself.."

He rubbed his eyes as he glared at his lap.

"Please get me some real fucking clothes.."

"I-I'll see what I can do.." She muttered sadly, "I'll also be bribing you food, kay? But.. I'll come back with news about the clothes. I have to ask the.. M-master.."

Izuku's face fell. "Oh.. don't bother. I know you're scared of him.."

She forced a grin. "I'll do it for you! You're new and w-well.." the grin quickly fell to the pure nerves of Todoroki. "I'll gladly see what I can do."

Izuku teared up again and smiled. He really smiled, not some forced one, it just melted onto his face. "Mina.. thank you. Really, thank you..."

She gave a bright smile at him, this less fake then he usual expressions. "Kiri will come in soon! He's the devil with black hair and red ends and sharp teeth."

Izuku nodded, recalling the male she spoke of. "I promise to do what I can."

The greenet smiled again. "Thank you, I can't say it enough.."

She left soon enough, but not a minute later there was a knock on the door. Feeling better with himself, Izuku got up to answer it this time.

He was met with the same shy face Mina spoke of. "H..h-hi.."

Izuku invited him in. "What'd you need?"

"O-oh.." he looked rather out on the spot. "I-I.."

Izuku had learned devils are people that were dorm in hell, oddly. They didn't die and come here.

Mina, Kirishima, and that old Momo were all devils. He missed Momo... she seemed nice.

"..you gotta m-meet s-someone soon.." Kiri managed.

Devils weren't really bad people, demons were though... and fallen angels were the worse.

That's what Satan was apparently. A fallen angel.

"Oh?.. W-who may I ask..?" Izuku forced out.

Kiri paled a little and fiddled with the maid uniform he was wearing. "..a-another fallen a-angel.."

Izuku's heart leaped into his throat. "I..I see. N-not Satan though.. right?"

Kiri nodded. "N-not him.."

A soft sigh of relief escaped him as a small weight from his shoulders lifted. He was not ready to face the scarred male yet. "Okay.." a good was hidden in his sentence, but after experiencing how overwhelming the "punishments" were, he dared not to say it.

"M..M-Mina should b-be back s-soon.." Kiri muttered, "W-we just gotta w-wait on her.."

After a moment, Izuku took Kiri's hand in his own making the latter flinch gently. He rubbed a circle on the back of his knuckles.

"W-Wha..-"

"You seem tense. It's okay to relax around me.." he offered a gentle and soft smile, Kiri almost melting at it.

"Th..thank you. Midoriya, right?" The greenet nodded.

"Though please, feel free to call me Izuku, or even Izu."

Kirk smiled wider, seeming to relax. "Izu.. thank you."

"Thank you.. if everyone was mean I don't think I'd be sane right now." He laughed a little bitterly.

Kiri's face softened. "I'm happy you're okay."

The greenet smiled, though their moment was broken up as Mina came back into the room with... a terribly familiar face.

"Everyone, leave."