Fear

Izuku woke up with a numb body. He didn't know why, it even felt oddly blissful.

That's until he realized he had no fucking clue where he was.

It took a surprising amount of effort to sit up, the numb cloud never leaving his body. Though, his mind was incredibly alert. The room was big, a rich red colored carpet, dark wooded walls stretched out into both a small lounge area and a bathroom that connected to the room.

"You're awake." Izuku jumped at the sudden voice, head whipping into the direction - back at the lounge area.

Satan. Todoroki sat, eyeing him with his mismatched eyes.

Izuku shifted, trying to get out of the bed. He only then realized he was changed into real clothes, they were a bit big too, so Izuku thought it was safe to assume they might belong to Todoroki. What embarrassingly relived him too was the fact the dildo was gone out of him too.

He was just flustered over the fact that someone obvious saw him naked to do these things.

"Wh-wha.." He found it a little surprising at how croaky his voice was, throat dry. He swallowed which really didn't help. "Wh-what happe..nd?"

"I feel like I should be the one asking that.." Todoroki snapped making Izuku tense. "..but I'm not sure." He finished in a surprisingly gentle tone.

"You made some sort of acid mist when you got angry at Katsuki. It was toxic enough to tear into our skin in a few seconds." He held up his bandaged arm, though the injury should be healed by now considering he was Satan. Izuku still blanched though, fear bubbling up inside him.

He was gunna die, wasn't he?! For attacking the fallen angels..!

He was going to wish he could die again...

Well, Izuku assumed he was.

Todoroki stood up and walked over, raising a hand. The action made Izuku close his eyes tight, thinking he was going to be hit, but instead he felt the back of the halfie's hand gently rest against his forehead.

"Hmm... your fever is gone. I'll call a maid to get you some water and food, we can talk then."

What?! He..

"Why do you look so surprised?" Izuku blinked, closing his gaped mouth and looked away with burning cheeks.

"W-why are you being nice..?"

"I said we'll talk after you stop sounding like a dehydrated toad."

So much for being nice, the words causing Izuku to pout sourly.

Satan left he room to call a maid, also leaving Izuku to his own thoughts.

An acid mist..? Izuku's mind flickered back to what the fallen angel said. He.. how? He made a cloud and harmed the two top rulers of hell, that and he's not being punished for it?! he couldn't bring himself to understand, and even then he wasn't sure if he wanted to.

It only took a minute before Todoroki came back into the room, Mina behind him with a rather questioning look, carrying a tray with a cup of water on it. The pink devil walked up to him, Izuku gratefully taking the water. He downed half before sighing in relief, "Thank you Mina.."

"N-No problem..!" Her golden eyes flickered to Todoroki nervously. "I-I..I should go."

She hurried off, holding the tray to her chest. Izuku looked on after her, seemingly wanting to say something...

"Mina, wait." Todoroki called out, noticing Izuku's expression. The devil's body froze with fear as she turned. "I'll leave you two to talk, I have to check on Katsuki anyway.."

He walked out.

Wh..what just happened? The two of them shared similar expressions, still Mina didn't waste the chance to hurry to Izuku's side.

"Wh-what are you doing in the master's room?! ..a-and.. in his clothes..?" Izuku bit his lip as she spilt out question after question.

"..I think I did something wrong? But he's more chill with me now?"

"What'b you do!?"

"..I attacked him and the other fallen angel he just went to check on.. on accident.." She gaped. "..yeah..."

"Y-you what?!"

After catching her up with the bits and pieces that he remembered and wasn't too embarrassed to share along with what Todoroki told him, she looked at him like he was a whole different person.

"..so.. the Bakugo is probably scared of you, the master is treating you as an equal, and you have some freaky acid power... that is.." She took a small step back before hopping up and down with a squeal. "..so cool! And insane!"

"..ehheh.." Izuku sheepishly managed. There was a knock on the door afterwards.

Mina went to answer, a brunette walking through holding a tray of food.

"Oh, Uraraka?.." Mina gasped, "Where's Kiri?"

"He's with Bakugo.." Apparently 'Uraraka' hissed his name like it was death it's self. Then she blinked and casted a nervous glance around the room before her eyes rested on Izuku. "Where's the Master..? We're not allowed in his room without his permission.."

Mina grinned, pointing to Izuku. "Little Izu here has a little special power that's making the master like him~"

Izuku sputtered, "Don't say it like that!"

She grinned and giggled. "It's true!"

The greenet sighed, Uraraka giving him the food which he thanked her for.

He ate as Mina told her what happened, leaving her in even more shock than Mina's reaction was.

"You know.. you guys can sit. I don't think Satan or whatever his name is will mind." They blinked at him.

"He always 'minds'..-"

"Just trust me." Izuku insisted, oddly they felt compelled to listen to him, so they sat on the edge of the bed making him smile. "I wonder what's going to happen to me though.."

Mina chuckled with a grin. "I don't think it will be bad. If that was the case, the Master would already have your head on a plate."

Izuku shuttered. "How comforting.."

Uraraka giggled, fluffing at her dress. "This is crazy though.."

They talked for another solid ten minutes before the door suddenly opened, the two maids comfortable in the middle of the bed with Izuku by now.

Todorki did not look very pleased by this. "And what do you think-"

Izuku cut him off as they scrambled to stand. "I-I told them to!"

Todoroki fell silent, gaze shifting from the two maids to the greenet with a quiet fury before he sighed. "Get out before I change my mind about letting you two go.'

They looked relieved and surprised at the safe time, though gladly running out the door to safety.

Izuku himself was surprised over the power he just had over Satan himself. But a small cheeky smirk crossed his face as he wanted to try seeing how far he could take this...

"Hey, Todoroki... come lay with me, pleeaaasee~?"