Shut Up!

Skeletons lined the walls and the rotten stench of iron was strong in the air..

Yet that was the least of Izuku's two concerns.

One was the man behind him- or hardly that. The fallen angel behind him.. Satan decided to personally escort him to the other fallen angel he was supposed to meet.

And the second concern was the bulky dildo shoved up his ass, rubbing against his prostate with ever step he took. His legs felt like utter jelly, breathing labored as he focused on walking properly.

This sucked!

Yet he couldn't pause or take a break from the haflie behind him, a strict grip on his wrist.

"Hurry it up." He growled out, blue and grey eyes glaring at him. Izuku stuck his tongue out at him.

"Well maybe if I didn't have to have this damn thing in me, I-!" His words were stolen from him as his knees gave out from under him and a strangled moan escaped his lips, the dildo in him suddenly vibrating violently.

Todoroki gripped Izuku's chin as he knelt down, tipping it up. Izuku grinded his teeth together as he glared at the haflie. "What's wrong, ya bitch~? Those legs work, use them."

Izuku pushed Todoroki away before using the wall to stand, light, lewd moans escaping him as his legs trembled under him, a hand clamping over his mouth to hold in any other noises. Forget jelly- his legs felt like damn water.

Thing is, Izuku had too much pride to beg for Todoroki to turn it off, forcing himself forward, feeling his legs go even more numb with each step.

When they got to their destination, Izuku's ass was so wet, preecum staining the front of the little shirt he had on, his hand over the front of it to hide this face. He felt like crying, it being pure torture to try and act like nothing was wrong with him right now.

"Katsuki." Satan called out from behind him, merely smirking at Izuku's state.

"Fuckin' took ya long enough!" A blonde growled out, intense red eyes glaring at Todoroki.

"Don't raise your voice at me." Shoto snapped at him, shoving Izuku forward, the greenet actually falling to the floor at how unstable he was, moaning out as the dildo slammed against his sweet spot on the impact of the ground. Tears burned his eyes, a hand clamped over his mouth once more as he hid his lap. "I brought us a little toy though~"

The other was clearly a fallen angel, black feathered wings spreading out behind his back, a black tissue scar crossing over his neck, going down to his collarbone. His eyes flickered to the freckled male, crying in the middle of the floor.

"Oh~?" His voice clearly showed interest. Hopping down from the little throne he sat on, he walked over and raised Izuku off the floor by the hand covering the greenet's mouth, soft whimpers and lewd mewls escaping him. "Lemme guess, he has a toy in him~?"

Shoto chuckled, handing the blonde the remote to it.

He dropped Izuku, the boy giving a lewd cry in response, and grabbed the remote.

"Wow, fuckin' pushover, ya only have it half way up?"

"Do you not see how wrenched the whore is~?" Shoto merely replied to the hot head.

Izuku's eyes widened, half way?! No.. no if they turned it on all the way.. h-he'd break!

And sure enough, that's exactly what Katsuki did, Izuku screaming out as he came into his panties, sobbing for them to turn it off.

He clawed at the floor, such intense pleasure burning at his prostate made him insane, body twitching and trembling harshly. "S-s-s-ssttopp~!! P-pl-please~! I-I-I c-cant~!!"

After a few moments he never felt so relieved to hear Satan speak. "That's enough Katsuki."

"Aw~.. you're no fun, bastard." The vibrations stopped completely, Izuku panting and sucking in air violently, trying to steady himself.

The two fallen angels then sat down like nothing happened, each talking casually as Izuku sobbed to himself on the floor at their feet.

He soon calmed, though. Falling quiet, he hoped he was forgotten, though it seemed Todoroki was only waiting on him. "You done, whore?"

He said nothing, gritting his teeth.

"Oi! Satan said somethin' to ya, ya little fucking bitch!" Katsuki growled out as his boss, in a way, was left unanswered. Though he still didn't get a response, the blondie standing in an outrage. "Hey ya little fucking-!"

"Katsuki."

"He's not answering ya! The little bitch should learn to fucking do what you say!" He stomped over to the greenet and grabbed his hair, lifting him up into the air earning a pained scream. "You fucking scum should be kissing at our damn feet! Stupid bitches like you are the whores who are used as public cum dumps here in Hell!"

Izuku's green eye peeked open as he had enough, anger surging through him as he thrashed in his hold, hands crawling at Katsuki's hand.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!" He screamed, feeling warm liquid spread from where he was clawing, he was dropped, his abuser stumbling back in surprise.

Oddly, the hot head said nothing, staring at Izuku in submissive shock.

Todoroki had stood, also gaping ever so slightly. Because Izuku didn't see what they did.

An acidic green glow came off of the little demon, practically burning Katsuki.