Lust

Izuku remained oblivious to the green jade glow around him.

"Shut up! I'm done! Leave me the fuck alone!" He screamed, collapsing to the floor once more in a sob, slamming a fist onto the ground in a tantrum. "Torture with someone else you bastards!"

His eyes flared up a glare towards the two fallen angels, still frozen in a thick shock. The green started growing, like a cloud of toxic lime gas.

Though as fast as the energy came, Izuku collapsed, the green still lingering around him.

Todoroki glanced at Katsuki, the blonde looking rather shaken, his hand that Izuku got to a bright red and bubbling almost. Like whatever that was, was really acid, slowly corroding the fallen angel's skin.

"Wh..what the fuck..?" He muttered, backing away from Izuku's unconscious body. It looked like he was still in shock about the whole ordeal, not even looking down at his hand. He merely held it in a tight grip, though not over the wound.

"K..katsuki, your hand.." Todoroki breathed out, eyes flickering to Izuku as the blonde gasped, seemingly realizing the injury. "Go to the medical ward and see what you can get done for it, I'll deal with things here.

He walked towards the greenet as he said this, cautiously approaching the mist. So, it was acidic? That was no fire burn Katsuki had. His steps echoed off as he ran to get treated.

The haflie gazed to Izuku. He seemed unaffected even though the highest concentration was coming from his body.

Satan didn't have wings for one reason, he cut them off himself. He didn't want anything reminding him of the heaven he was so rudely casted out of. But if he did have wings in this instant, he wondered if he could blow the mist away with a gust of wind..

He didn't know how acidic this stuff was either, so if he tried diving into it, it could be bad news.. but it's not like he could actually die. Just... a bit of pain.

And from how Izuku collapsed, he didn't think the boy was going to get up so easily.

Todoroki sucked it up and reached in, hissing from the moist burn that seeped into his skin, It felt a fly was buzzing against his skin, then crawling underneath. Pulling Izuku out as fast as he could, he made sure the boy was okay.

He found himself laying Izuku down into his own bed, Izuku's bed room was too far away for his liking, so he merely went to his own room. It was probably a bit better too considering he could bandage himself up and wash the blood beginning to bead up.

After he was sure the acid didn't do terrible damage, he sat on the edge of his bed, looking over Izuku's sleeping expression.

Why?

The moment this little creature dies and arrives in Hell, things have changed... Todoroki normally got no defiance or a maid running up to him saying he demanded normal clothes. ...or this strange acid.

Not to mention the weird emotion the haflie felt. He didn't believe it was love. That was practically gone by now. He didn't even think he believed in it.

Intrigue..?

No.. well, yes. He was very intrigued by this boy. But that wasn't what he was thinking about.

After a few seconds, he realized what it was. Respect.

He didn't feel it often, Katsuki has only a little of his respect.

But from the moment Izuku got here, he never lost his fighting spirit... and he has this weird ability?

"...who are you, Izuku Midoriya..?"