Seira, Reina, Raizel and Frankenstein leap towards the scene where the fight is happening.

"Reina, how are you feeling?"

"Frankenstein, you worry too much." Frankenstein gritted his teeth and swore under his breath. Raizel is in a much stronger state but Reina cannot recover if she will keep on using her power and at this rate she may enter ephemeral sleep, or worse eternal sleep. With her stubbornness, Frankenstein doubt that he can stop her from using her power.

"Strange... Raizel can you feel it too?"

Raizel nods and narrow his eyes...

"It's a familiar aura..."

The three of them land on the rooftop of a building while Seira rescued Regis from a huge damage by a girl with spiked hair. Reina immediately scans the surrounding and saw Tao and Takeo, both unconscious. She also saw M-21 who is already beaten along with the KSA agents.

Yonsu and Sangeen looks at the ones that just arrived.

'How can this be? I'm sure that the three of them were high school students... and the chairman?! Wasn't he an ordinary human?!' Yonsu's thoughts are jumbled, she cannot believe how any of this is possible.

"Fortunately, no one has been killed. I think they have kept them alive for information." Reina clenches her fists, them being in this state is enough for her anger to rise. She tries to take a step towards the two, itching to heal them with her powers.

"I can fix them up later, Reina. Please." Reina nodded her head to Frankenstein and looks at the man in a military suit.

"Hmm... It is faint but I can feel it from you..."

"Huh?" Frankenstein looks at his Master, confused.

"Yes, the aura of one of the traitor Clan Leader, Locktis."

The woman with spiky hair and gothic look turns to the three of them.

"What are these things, then? There were more? That Crombell bastard made heaps, didn't he? Well, it doesn't matter. I'll just kill you all in one sweep." She laugh maniacally then tilt her head looking at Frankenstein and Raizel.

"It's a shame though. You two have nice faces."

"Please look after Regis." Seira said then turn to face the babbling woman. 

"Who's this little girl? Looks like you're trying to show everyone that you dolled up. Ugh, disgusting. I feel like I'm going to puke. I wanna destroy that pretty face of yours." The woman babbles making it obvious that she is jealous of Seira's beautiful features.

"I have no interest in my face... " Seira calmly said that makes the woman angry.

"Taze. Don't waste time-- Get rid of them all." Reina tilts her head then pout, she knows Frankenstein will do anything to stop her from using her power but it takes everything in her not to destroy that man that have Locktis' aura. 

The babbling woman with spiky hair, Taze, groans and looks at Raizel and Frankenstein again...

"But the two guys... their faces... it's a shame..."

"I'm not in the mood for your jokes." Taze had no choice but to sigh in defeat and comply...

"Fine, fine. I will obey your orders, Elder. You two, you heard him, right? It's a pity since you got here."

'Elder?' Frankenstein and Reina perk up to this information then look at each other. Reina took a step forward but Frankenstein stops her and drags her gently to his side.