Scene 63 Engagement Ceremony🥰

Start from the beginning

He was suddenly cut off from Lee Min Ho as he said he would continue the next part.

"We both sat facing each other and at looking each other, we started to laugh at our faces  how horrible it has become from each other's hit. And later we started to talk about the things which we used to play when we were young and how happy we were at that time with a small family and a lot of happiness in the life until our mother died. But, after that my dad was busy in his business to get rid of the loneliness feeling from the death of my mom. He started to ignore Jong Suk and he preferred me more and eventually got rid of me from my brother whom I always wanted to protect and be with. One day, when I woke up I saw that we were in plane and going somewhere, that is only abeoji and me and I searched for Jong Suk around, but he was not there. When I asked abeoji he told that Lee Jong Suk insisted that he will be living with uncle for some days and later he will join. I waited desperately for weeks, months and even years where he didn't mention anything about Jong Suk, whenever I asked about him I used to get the words like, 'I am busy, I need to go' or 'I will tell you later' etc,. I even tried to call uncle, but he never picked the phone, even if he unknowingly received also he used to end the call saying wrong number. But, when we met on the road where he got injured, I was angry on me as I couldn't even protect my brother when I was with him. At that time, he was very annoyed by me even to see me, so I didn't talk about this matter there. And I was also knowing that he will not listen to me even if I explain, but today was the chance where I explained everything what happened before. And now this happened because of only you both who risked so much and involved many people just to unite us. Thank you so much for you both. And I wish Oh Ha Ni and Lee Jong Suk to be happy for ever as you both have a cute pair."

Suddenly, Lee Jong Suk hugged Lee Min Ho and thanked him for everything which he told him today. Lee Min Ho said, "today itself after completion of the party I will tell about you to abeoji and we shall be happy living as before. But, Eomma will be not there with us in the house....." When he told this, his voice was little shaky and sounded emotional.

"Oppa!!Oh! Shall I call you that?" I asked Lee Min Ho to distract from the matter of his mother's. He nodded as yes.

"Can I talk with you personally? This is very important for you. So, I need to tell you this at any cost today, if I will miss you now then I won't be able to tell this to you. Hence, please make sure you have time to talk with me" I asked him. He told he surely give me his precious time and smiled at me.

By my side, Lee Jong Suk came and asked what am I supposed to talk with Min Ho oppa? I held his wrist and took him to the corner of the room and whispered, "the matter of my friend Lee Gyu Won and your brother. They both are liking each other, but they are hesitating to tell each other as we did earlier. So, I need to talk to him and say that even Gyu Won ah also have the feelings for him. Will you also help me do this? By talking with Gyu Won?" He nodded and accepted. 

Meanwhile, he asked me to do his first aid treatment and said that the kit is in the shelf of the bathroom corridor. I said I will go bring that and went to bring the kit. All of a sudden, my mom came there and asked me what am I doing here with the first aid box? I told that I will explain her the details later and ran towards my room.

I went inside with the first aid box and placed that on the table and called Lee Jong Suk and Min Ho oppa to come and have a seat in front of Gyu Won and me. They sat and we both cleaned the wound with the tincture and applied some ointment and band-aid that.

As we were heading outside, we were called from my brother as my mother is going to announce something very important to the gathering. We headed as soon as possible and many of the guests were looking at us because of the faces of the two brothers. We were just smiling at them and sat in the front row to hear the announcement.