"I can vouch for his statement, Raskreia. I woke up to the temple myself. I never thought that one could sleep for so long... " Reina's face is etched with sadness, realizing how much of her time was wasted...

Raskreia's arm around her tightened in a comforting way.

"We arrived home for the first time in several hundred years... and there we found them. It came as a surprise to us, too." Frankenstein sighs, he remembers how much surprise it caused him.

"You didn't know?" Raskreia asks Raizel who was silent the whole time.

"I did not." He said looking straight at her eyes. All of them felt the sincerity in those three words.

Reina stares at Raizel, maybe she can ask him how to be believable.

"LORD!" a loud shout was heard at the entrance of the Previous Lord's Shrine.

Everyone turn to whoever shouted and see Karias running with Regis dangling on his shoulder. He runs straight to where Raskreia and Reina are standing.

"Lord, are you safe? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asks with voice full of worry. He then notice the girl Rakreia is holding.

"Uhm... Excuse me... Who are you?" He asks the giggling girl.

"Sir Karias, Come here!" Rozaria whispers trying to gain the man's attention. Fortunately, Karias looks at her and decided to go towards them, disoriented.

"How can there be two Ragnarok? Even if the Previous Lord intended it, how was it made possible?" Raskreia trailed off, not minding the tactless Clan Leader and the Pure Blood dangling on his shoulder.

"I don't know anything about that. But there was another case of a Soul Weapon that was divided and given to two people." Frankenstein explains, looking at Reina before nodding. The Princess then commands Lazark to enter the shrine.

"I thought this will be a family gathering so I told the two of them to wait outside, I didn't know that this is how it'll turn out." Reina gestures Lazark to come forward.

"Lazark, is your Soul Weapon divided into two?" Raskreia asks the Clan Leader, who bows his head at the Lord.

"Yes, Kertia's Soul Weapon was divided into two. They were given to me and to my little brother, Rael."

"What?" Surprise were written all over their faces as they heard his confession.

"How did Kertia's previous Clan Leader do that... ?"

Raskreia stares at him, her hold on the second Ragnarok tightened.

"Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Apologies, Lord. My previous Clan Leader did not wish it told." Raskreia's eyes turned sharper but she remains silent. Frankenstein used the opportunity to talk...

"It is the first time we have returned here in several hundred years... Because ever since Master's disappearance... He had been asleep. We had no plans to return here so soon, however, Master was worried about Gejutel." 

Realization showers them as they try to grasp the weight of what Frankenstein is implying.

Reina registers everything that is happening around her, processing the information the she, herself does not know.

"Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, were you genuinely in a period of sleep for 820 years?" The Lord asks, seemingly not trusting Frankenstein's words.

"Yes, many things seemed to have changed in that time." Raizel utter with sad eyes.

"The Previous Lord gave this to you..." Her hand clenches around the Soul Weapon.

"It was yours from the beginning."