"You have to rest, Reina." Raizel said as he hold out a hand.

"I'm fine Raizel." The Princess smiles as she carefully stretch her sleeping limbs.

"Master is right, you have to rest." Frankenstein put an arm behind her knees and to her back. He lift her up effortlessly while she clung onto him, glaring at the man.

"A warning would suffice." she grumbles under her breath. Frankenstein just smile, relieve that the Princess did not change one bit, he kiss her forehead as Raizel turns to leave the temple.

"I can walk, Frankenstein."

"Yes, however, I like this better." Frankenstein said smugly as he pulls her closer to him. She sighs, leaning into him and relaxing her stiff body.

The questions are on the tip of Frankenstein's tongue. What happened to her? Who did this to her? It takes everything in him not to blurt them out. She needs rest, abundant rest. And he is certain that talking about whatever happened to her will cause stress to her already weak self.

They reach the waiting room where the four settled themselves, they are all talking loudly that it caught Reina's attention.

"What are you discussing?" Frankenstein asks as he enters the room before his master. The question hangs in the air as they stare at the woman Frankenstein is holding. Their eyes travel from her long straight black hair to the long lashes of her eyelids that are close, her plump lips, her curves that is hugged by the tight black dress, then her long lean leg that was slightly revealed by the slit of the dress. The four silently gulp as heat crawls up their faces.

Dark  and menacing aura consume the whole room pulling everyone out of their trance. They averted their eyes as they notice that Frankenstein is eyeing them with malice.

"Frankenstein." Reina finally opened her eyes, her voice annoyed.

"You can put me down on that seat now." She said as she eyes the man that just rolled his eyes.

"Just a minute ago you are crying in my arms and now you're already treating me like a trash." He said as he carefully lowers her on the seat, positioned directly in front of his master. Raizel took a seat and eyes the lady in front of him.

"I'm fine, Raizel." she confirms and the man nod his head quietly.

"Again, what are you discussing?" Frankenstein repeats his question, Reina rolled her eyes to this.

"Where are your manners? You should introduce us first!" Reina scold him, hitting him on his thigh. Frankenstein grumbles in annoyance and catch her fist to his large hand. She tries to free herself but his holds become tighter, she sighs in defeat and stops trying.

"Everyone, this Erga Kenesis Di Reina, the youngest daughter of the Previous Lord, a Noble Princess." Raizel takes charge in their introduction. The four of them stood there gaping at her as she throws them a smile.

"Princess? But I thought... ?" Regis mumble to himself but it did not go unnoticed by Reina. A burst of powerful energy was released by Reina as she glare at Regis.

"You dare question my blood?" A sadistic smile was thrown at Regis that caught him off guard. The energy suffocates the four of them as they stood there stiffly, unable to move any limb.

"No-- I do not mean--" Regis trembles in his feet as the energy became more powerful and his body became heavier by each passing second under her glare.

"Reina." Raizel scold the Princess which immediately gave out a bright smile to Regis and the energy in the room cleared out like someone just blew the small candle and the fire was finally out.