-61- Rayna Cruz-

61- Rayna Cruz
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: you are helping Stefan run from Rayna.

Third Person

Last night Stefan and Y/N rushing packing their bags, anything they could get their hands on. Stefan was running for his life, for protecting his brother Damon he got stab with the sword. Right now Stefan and Y/N are in the same car driving as far as from Mystic Falls as they can be, Stefan was more worried about Y/N she was risking her life trying to protect him.

"Where are we now?" Stefan asked Y/N. She looked in the maps in her phone.

"We just crossed Kansas." Y/N sighed she looked at Stefan noticing he was extremely tensed in his shoulders.

"I'm fine Y/N." She raised an eyebrow knowing he's not.

"No you're not. You're tensed I can see it in your shoulders." Her hand reaching his shoulders trying to massage it.

"Well, I can't exactly stop anywhere without getting killed. Can I now?" Y/N stopped massaging him and looked at him. Stefan regretted what he said.

"I'm sorry babe, it's just... it frustrates me that I can't stop in a motel, or a restaurant or anything. I'm sorry you have to do this with me." Y/N stared at him.

"Stefan, I agreed to go with you. You didn't force me or anything I chose to come, Stefan I love you. We're in this together." Stefan smiled.

"Thank you Y/N. I just wish I can make out with you." Y/N raised her eyebrows and moved her hand to Stefan's pants.

"Oh, I think of another way." Y/N removed her seatbelt and crawled over to Stefan slowly unzipping his pants. She instantly felt him getting hard, which earned her a smirk.

Y/N pulled out his shaft seeing how hard he's gotten. She started rubbing him, Stefan groaning silently in the back of his throat. She kitten lick the tip of his shaft.

Her whole mouth was wrapped about him and she would slowly go down and up, Stefan groaning a bit louder louder now. Y/N started to feel her core heating up. But she didn't want to focus on her, she wanted to focus Stefan.

Y/N began bobbing her head a bit faster now and whatever she couldn't reach with her mouth she'll stroke with her hand.

"Uh fück Y/N. Just like that." Stefan said in a moan. Y/N began slurring him and Stefan was trying extremely hard not to close his eyes from pleasure. One of Stefan's hand grabbed Y/N hair pulling her further down on his shaft. He began to rock his hips into her mouth.

Stefan thrust in Y/N and made her gag and pulled away. She stroke him, she was already wet in her womanhood and she wanted to ride him so bad but unfortunately she couldn't.

Her mouth returned to his shaft and was bobbing her head in a fast pace. Stefan grunted of how she was sucking him, he laid his head back but still his eyes were still on the road. Stefan's same hand grabbed Y/N hair as he was just feeling her bob her head with a rhythm.

"Ah shit Y/N." Stefan bit his lower lip, sparks were flying everywhere. "I'm g-gonna c-cum." Stefan stutter with his words. Y/N didn't stop her technique, she kept going until she felt him twinge in her mouth. Next thing she knew Stefan released his juice down her throat. She pulled away cleaning his shaft with a rag and putting him away.

Y/N returned to her seat cleaning the sides of her mouth, she looked over to Stefan seeing the tension on his shoulders were no longer there.

"Now I know what to do when your tensed." Y/N said in a flirty tone.

"I should be tensed all the time then. They was the best head anyone has given me. Thank you." Y/N giggled.

"Well, I do have the magic touch, or should I say the magic mouth." Y/N bit her lower lip. Y/N was so turned on and wet she didn't know what to do. Stefan noticed how closed tight her legs were.

Stefan reached over putting his hand inside her pants, she looked at Stefan.

"It's time to return the favor." Y/N gasped with a moan.