-62-Picnic-

-62: Picnic
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: you and Stefan are doing a picnic, Stefan admiring you

*Smut*

This is a request from: kayla_cruz2019 thank you for this request.*

Stefan's Pov

I started packing all of Y/N favorite food and snacks, I wanted this to be special. Y/N told me months ago that she's never had a picnic before, I wanted to surprise with this.

I smiled to myself knowing this was going to Y/N very happy. We've been dating for five years now and it's been going extremely well, we do fight once in a while but what couple doesn't argue about the slightest or smallest things.

She was the first person I met when I moved into town, she was the sweetest, friendliest, and kindest person. She helped me through my breakup with Elena, and I helped her with her breakup with Tyler. I grew feelings first, she always came beautiful to school even when she wasn't trying to look pretty.

We got over to the top drunk, we actually dared each other to kiss and one thing led to another. We had sex that night, but oh my gosh it was amazing. After that night we decided to give it a try and look at us now, going into our third year in our relationship.

I grabbed everything for the surprise picnic for Y/N and headed to our house that we bought two years ago. Once I made it I softly knocked on the door waiting patiently for her to answer the door. Footsteps were approaching the door, as Y/N opened it she smiling looking beautiful as ever.

"Hey babe, you do know you have keys to our place right?" I smiled and we leaned over giving each other a peck on the lips.

"Hi beautiful, I know." Her eyes diverted to the basket in my hands.

"What's this?" Y/N asked as she moves aside so I would come in.

"It's actually a surprise, grab your purse and just follow me." She gave me a smile grabbing her belongings and following me to the car. After a few minutes driving to our destination, we made it.

"Come on Stefan, can you just give me a little hint?" Y/N whining, I chuckled of how impatient she was.

"This is a hint, the park." Y/N scrunched her eyebrows confused. We walked into the park but too far away, it was the perfect place. The sun was shinning down on us, we had a beautiful view looking at Mystic Falls.

"Okay need you to close your eyes." She raised an eyebrow but she closed them anyways. "No peeking!" She chuckled knowing she likes to ruin surprises.

I set up everything, the blanket on the grass, placing the food, getting out the wine and plastic cups, electric candles, yeah I said it electric. She is really clumsy she almost burn my house down when we used actual candles.

"Okay you can open your eyes now." I stood there with a handful of chocolate, she's allergic to roses. She gasp.

"Oh my gosh this is amazing, Stefan. I can't believe you actually remembered." She smiled widely. She came over to me and kissed me. I hummed into the kiss.