-51-Gone Too Soon-

51: Gone Too Soon

Imagine: both of your parents died and you had to make a funeral for them.

Your Pov

Three Hours Before

"Mom I'll be fine trust me, you and dad have been planning this dinner date for months." I told my mom as I see her walking in and out of her closet. I was sitting on her bed playing with the end of the pillow case that was on my lap.

"Are you sure it's not too late to cancel?" She asked I chuckled at her response.

"Mom I'm sure. I'm a big girl besides you and dad need to go out and have a date, I'll be fine I already called Stefan over he should be here in a few." She raised an eyebrow with a small smirk at the corner of her mouth. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Stefan huh? Has anything happen between the two of you?" Mom asking questions being very curious of my relationship with Stefan Salvatore.

"Mom.." I said in a warning tone. "And no, nothing has happened between us. I really like him; like a lot but I'm just not sure he feels the same way about me mom." My mom stops what she's doing and walks over to me and sits next to me.

"I may not know much or have any experience about vampires honey but, I do have experience with boys and I see the way he looks at you. He admires you when you're not looking, I don't think he likes you. I think he loves you." My heart skips a beat hearing her say that, you may wonder how my mom knows about vampires. Well three years ago Katherine Pierce killed me by snapping my neck in front of my parents to prove a point, but Katherine didn't know I had Stefan's blood in my system.

"How do you know for sure?" She sighs and tucks a strain of hair behind my ear.

"Y/N I've spoken to Stefan Salvatore many times and the only conversation we have is about you. His eyes sparkle when your name is mentioned he may not say it but he definitely shows it. Don't be scared seize the moment with him because once you go for it he'll be yours forever." I smiled at the advice my mom gave me and hugged her.

"Thank you mom, I'll go with your advice and seize the moment with Stefan. I love you so much mom, what would I do without you?" I hummed pretending to think.

"Umm, crash and burn." We both laughed, at this moment my father walked in looking very handsome with his tuxedo ready for his date with my mom.

"Honey we gotta go." He tells my mom, she looks at me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Have fun honey, and when I come back home I need all the details." I chuckled as my dad rolled his eyes. I followed my parents downstairs to the front door.

"Mom!" I squealed. "Don't worry I will. Have fun just not too much fun, don't want a baby sister or brother. I love you." I said to my mom she looks at me.

"I love you more honey." She blows me a kiss and I blow one back to her. As my parents enter the car they wave goodbye, I watched as they drove away with huge smiles on their faces.

Who would of thought it was the last time I saw them.

Present