-1-First Meet-

1: First Meet
(Your Name): Y/N

Imagine: being the new girl in town and the first person you meet is Stefan.

*Edited*

Being the new girl was the worst especially in a town you don't know. You're mom forced you to leave New York and to come to a small town. You hated the idea of being miles away from your old life, from your friends. I'm not use to a small town, I've always moved to a big city where there is a lot of noises, yelling, cars beeping at each other. My mom got transferred here because apparently it made more money, it was something based on ruling the founding family or being mayor something like that.

"Why you got that face?" My mom noticed I've got a sad and annoyed face.

"I hate moving, it sucks. I'm always the new kid, I hate being the new kid." I whined to my mom. I live with my mom because my dad died in a car crash when I was about 5 years old.

"I know honey, but hopefully this will be the last move. I got a new position in this job I'm going to running for mayor in a small town and being the head leader for the founding family. And since we're basically part of the founding family-"

"Yeah, yeah, the Y/L/N bloodline had been living in this small town for generations and generations you told me this story when I was little." My mom sighs with a sad look. "Baby, I know you don't like moving from place to place, but this will be good for us you'll see. I know you'll make friends right away." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and headphones, I plugged my head piece into my ear blocking out what else my mom had to say. Two hours had past and I took naps here and there, mom let me drive so she can also take a nap. I saw we were reaching a sign that read:

Welcome to Mystic Falls

"We are here mom." I shake my mom waking her up. She blinks her eyes a couple times and sits up. "Great! I'll drive from here." I groan and pulled the car over to the side of road switching seats.

"Now the town shouldn't be too long to get too." I faked smiled and sloughed on my seat. As we rolled into town I saw many different mini stores, the towns walkway in the middle. I gotta say this place is beautiful. My mom parked in front of this place she needed to attend. "Y/N, sweetie, this might take a while why don't you go explore the town. I saw that have a bar down the street. My face lit up when she mentioned bar it's my favorite place to be at.

I walked down a few blocks down the street seeing a place called The Grill, as I entered the building and it was incredible, there was almost everything in this place. What attracted you the most was the bar, you walk over to the bar order your favorite drink bourbon. I walked over to the bar and ordered my favorite drink.

"One bourbon please." I say to the bartender. He nods his head and gets my drink, I sigh heavily feeling lonely. If my friends were here we would be having the time of our lives.

"Want some company?" I heard a voice behind me, I turn my head meeting a guy who was devilish handsome, he had Forest green eyes, blonde-ish brown hair, he seemed so muscular.

"Um, yeah sure. Take a seat." I pointed him to the sir next to me.

"I can see your new in town." You lightly chuckle. I look at him admiring his features.

"What made it so obvious? Me not knowing where the hell I'm going or sighing sadly?" The man laughed at my comment, this guy, he was so different than any other guy I've ever met.
"It was more of the 'new face', I'm Stefan." You smiled making yourself blush. Stefan sticks his hand out for you to shake it.
"I'm Y/N." I shake his hand blushing so red, Stefan hummed staring at you, Stefan seemed so mesmerized by your looks. Since you made a friend on your first day being in a new town and all, you might actually like it here.