-43-Jealous-

43: Jealous
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Stefan gets jealous because a guy tries to flirt with you.

Your Pov

I leaned against my locker talking with Caroline as I am waiting for Stefan, my boyfriend. We've been dating for three years and five months, and ever since we began dating Caroline has been noticing that a lot of guys at school having staring at me, flirting with me. I never pay attention because my eyes only go towards Stefan and nobody else.

"So where's you're knight and Shinning armor?" Caroline asked in a girly voice. I rolled my eyes with a wide smile on my face.

"He should be here in a few, he texted me that he's on his way." Caroline has always rooted for us, if it wasn't for Caroline, Stefan and I would still be wondering if we should tell how we felt about each other. I noticed Caroline was looking at something behind me.

"What?" I asked and followed her gaze. Spotting a guy from afar just watching me as if he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Ew, isn't that Brad. He sits behind me in science." Caroline looked at me shocked.

"Are you serious?" Caroline asked stepping a bit closer to me.

Third Person

As Caroline is stepping closer to you, Stefan was standing around the corner watching you and Caroline and listening to the conversation the both of you were having.

"Bonnie has told me that he sniffs my hair and then touches himself while we're in class." You said in a disgusted tone. Stefan began feeling angry.

"That's so disgusting." You nod your head agreeing with Caroline.

"What's crazy is, I use to think he was cute but now he's become creepy." You shiver of the thought of having a crush on someone like Brad.

"Oh my gosh, don't look now but Brad is coming over." Stefan sees you widen your eyes and hears your heart skip a beat. You became to act like you were opening your locker.

"Hey Y/N. You're looking lovely as ever." Your face already looked very annoyed. Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Thanks Brad." You said dryly as you opened your locker grabbing some books. At this point Caroline had to leave because Tyler kept calling her wondering where she was.

"What are you doing this Saturday night?" Brad said leaning against a random locker staring at you from head to toe while biting his lower lip. Stefan balled his hand into a fist getting angry.

"Sorry Brad, but I'm already happily taken. My boyfriend and I are going to celebrating our anniversary this Saturday." You said with a grin on your face.

"Well, what about now? Since your boyfriend isn't here maybe I can take you out now?" You scoffed how he cocky he was being. This was Stefan's cue to come out and defend his woman. He quickly appeared.

"Hey babe." Stefan said snapping Caroline's, Brad's and your head. You smiled happy. Brad turned serious.

"Hey, babe. What took you so long?" You asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Traffic." Stefan was simply. You turned towards Brad who hasn't said a word since Stefan arrived.

"Stefan this is Brad, Brad this is Stefan. My boyfriend." You said introducing each other.

"Y/N, seriously. Why don't you date a real man." Brad said stepping a lot closer to you in front of Stefan.

"Brad, I already told you-" Brad cut you off.

"I don't care. You're going to last with him, and the moment things break off you better believe I'll be right there." Stefan tighten his jaw, this moment you noticed how mad and jealous he was getting. Stefan grabbed Brad by his collar pinning him against the locker.

"Listen Brad, she said no and that's finally. Now why don't you leave her alone for good and find someone else to bother." Stefan compelled Brad, Brad nodded his head zombie like and walked away without saying another word. Stefan turned back at you.

"Damn. Stefan if I didn't know better I'd say you were jealous. I gotta say, that was extremely.... hot." This surprised Stefan. He wanted to show the entire school that you were his and wanted everyone to know. He pulled to the middle of the hallway looking around seeing there was a lot of guys around. He grabbed your face with both of his hands giving you a passionate kiss, that turned into a full make-out session. All the guys began to talk and started to leave the hallway, this alerted them that you were taken and you were happy.