-44-Secrets Out (Part 2 of Mystery Woman)-

44: Secrets Out (Part 2 of Mystery Woman)
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Damon found out about your secret.

Your Pov

After meeting with the famous Damon Salvatore, yes I knew who i was talking too before he told me his name. I like to brush up my facts about the town I'm staying at. I headed back to my moms old apartment before she left town I was surprised no one has taken residence.

Before I could do my regular investigation there was a knock at my door, I was bit confused as to why someone would come knocking on my door. I walked over and opened it revealing... Damon.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know I lived here?" I questioned him standing at the door.

"Well, you're not that hard to find Y/N. You're the only new girl in town, so I put two and two together and walla. Here you are." Damon said with a smirk. He looked around the door waiting for me to say the magic words. I played it off.

"Come on in." He smiled and stepped inside my apartment.

"What a lovely apartment you have here." I sensed he was up to something.

"Thank you. Um, would you like something to drink?" I asked being polite.

"No thanks. I'm good." I stood there kinda awkwardly not knowing what to say or do with a strange man in the middle of my living room.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Damon?" I questioned curiously.

"Well, there is something bothering me and I need your help to figure it out." He replied as he turned around facing me.

"Okay, shoot." I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for his respond.

"Who are you, really. I knew you were lying about who you were." I felt a lump in my throat and my heart began racing.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." Damon chuckled walking closely to me and I backed up.

"See, I have very good sense of hearing and I can tell your lying. Now I suggest you start talking before I make you talk." At this point Damon was inches away from my face, with one step I can touch his lips.

"You don't scare me." I said with confidence, Damon just smirked.

"We'll see about that." Damon headed for the door but stopped and turned about. "Oh and by the way whatever secret you're hiding I'll eventually find out. One way or another." Damon left my apartment as I held out a long breath that I didn't know I had.

I bet you have a lot of questions am I right? Well I am here to answer them. No the sun doesn't hurt me since I'm half human, half vampire, and half hybrid. My human side kinda takes over when I'm exposed in the sun. Obviously I don't wear any type of daylight ring or necklace. Vervain doesn't hurt me, well not as bad as the regular vampires, yes I can compel humans and vampires. I do have supernatural Side effects like super speed, super strength, super agility, super senses, durability, healing, immortality, enhanced emotions, mind compulsion, telepathy, and dream manipulation. Just like a regular vampire but I'm very different.

My eyes are violet, I can cloak my vampire snd hybrid side protecting myself from any kind of harm, my blood can heal any werewolf bite if a vampire was bitten. I can drink human blood and eat regular food.