-2-Y/N I Love You-

2: Y/N i love you
(Your name): Y/N

Imagine: Stefan telling you he loves you for the first time.

*Edited*

Laying on your boyfriends comfortable large king size bed on his muscular body was a wonderful feeling to wake up. As you start opening your eyes letting the sunshine hit your face you look up seeing a peacefully Stefan sound asleep, you admired him. Your feelings towards him grew much and much deeper.
Every time you saw Stefan you got nothing but butterflies in your stomach and the feeling would never go away until he kiss you passionately on your lips. You knew you liked him way to much, you finally realized that you love him. You love Stefan Salvatore.

You stared at Stefan with admiration, you were anxious for him to wake to express how you feel. You sigh and turned to get out bed but Stefan grabbed your waist to bring you back to bed next to him. "Where do you think your going?" You giggle at his comment, "I was going to go to bathroom to take a shower." You turned your body around to face Stefan. You kissed him passionately on the lips, your small hand on his cheek. "Great! Let's go." You smiled but you wanted to say the words to him. "I would love to, but there's something I want to sa-"

"Wait Y/N, before you say what you gotta say. I have to tell you something." Stefan cuts you off, stares deeply into your eyes you nod letting him speak. "Y/N, we've been together for 2 years now and it's been that best most incredible 2 years of my life, you are someone I can't live without because your the reason you make me want to keep going in my vampire life. Everything I've been searching was right here, in you. I don't know what without you, Y/N i love you." Your eyes widen, taking your breath away. You wanted to be the one to tell him but he beat you to it. You smile widely, he pulled you into a kiss, a kiss that felt like it was going to last forever.

"Stefan, I love you too. So much, I realized that today. When I see you I get nothing but butterflies in my stomach and that feeling doesn't go away until you kiss me. Whenever I see you I get excited and nervous but it's a good kind of nervous. Stefan being with you makes me extremely happy." Stefan smiles widely and his eyes sparkles as what he just heard was the best thing anyone has ever said to him. Stefan was completely and utterly happy.