-69-Y/N Mikaelson-

69: Y/N Mikaelson
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Y/N catches Stefan cheating on her. She leaves Mystic Falls and reunites with the Mikaelson's.

*Y/N in this story has the powers of Wonder Woman.*

Thank you: kayla_cruz2019 for this request.

Third Person

Y/N was gathering everything for Stefan's and her fifth anniversary. She is extremely excited about it, they've been through so much together. So many ups and downs, Y/N has seen Stefan's dark past and Stefan has seen Y/N's dark past as well.

Y/N decorated Stefan's room with an idea she saw on the internet and since Stefan is always the one does that the romantic anniversary ideas Y/N decided to do it.

Y/N has been texting and calling Stefan for hours but he would never respond back which she found strange

Y/N has been texting and calling Stefan for hours but he would never respond back which she found strange. He would normally reply back to her. Y/N grabbed her cell phone and called someone.

"Hey, have you heard or since Stefan?"

"Sorry love, he hasn't shown up for your fifth anniversary surprise?" Enzo asked.

"No he hasn't. And I'm starting to get worried." Y/N said in a concerned voice.

"Don't worry love, I'll find him." Y/N chuckled.

"Thanks Enzo. What would I do without you?"

"Hmm. Crash and burn." Enzo ended the call and Y/N called another person.

"Hey, you haven't by any chance heard or seen Stefan?"

"No, sorry I haven't. Is everything okay?" Bonnie asked worried.

"I don't know, I haven't heard from him since yesterday afternoon. Do you think something happened to him?" Y/N asked worried.

"Of course not. Look if it makes you feel any better I'll try to do a locator spell and see where is he." This made Y/N feel relief.

"Thank you Bonnie. You're a save lifer."

"What are best friends for?" Y/N chuckled and ended the call. She called one more person who may have known where Stefan is.

"Hey, have got heard from your brother?"

"Sorry sweetheart. I thought he knew about your anniversary?" Damon asked. He seemed to be getting worried about his baby brother.

"He does, I've been waiting for him to arrive at home for hours." Damon was completely blown away that his brother hasn't been in contact with his girlfriend. Y/N received a text from Bonnie to call her.