-8-Sacrifice (Part 2 of Y/N or Elena)-

8: Sacrifice (Part 2 of Y/N or Elena)
(Your Name): Y/N

Imagine: Greg/Matt kills you for the ritual, Greg makes Stefan watch.

After you watched your boyfriend leave with Elena, saddens took over you. You felt broken inside, you wanted nothing more but to be with Stefan. Greg blindfolded you again not wanting to you see where you were heading.
After what it felt felt like eternity if being blindfolded, Greg finally takes it off you were in front of a fire being surrounded by travelers. You wanted the ritual to be over with it, you wished this death would be quick and simple that it wouldn't hurt but knowing this guy since he's bad and all he would do anything in his power to make me suffer.
"Are you ready m'lady?" Greg said smoothly touching your face with the back of his hand, you roughly pulled away not wanting him to touch him. To looked at him with disgusted.
"Rot in hell." You said with venom behind your teeth. Greg deeply sighed with a small smile, he whistled notifying his minions to get something. They came back not only by themselves but with someone being held against there will. It was Stefan.
"Stefan? Stefan!!! What hell did you do?" Your eyes widen when you saw the sight of him being here, you glanced over to Greg he had a huge smirk across his face. He planned this, he was never going to let Stefan go. Greg only used Stefan to pick one of us to set free and Greg made sure it was Elena who would be set free and not me.
"Oh, did I forget to mention that Stefan only had to choose one person. I didn't specifically say he could leave as well I only said he can choose one person. You and Elena. That's all haha." Greg set his hands behind his back with an evil smile.
"You planned this. You wanted to make sure Stefan chose Elena and not me, you wanted me. You needed me, you never wanted Elena you only used her for leverage to see if Stefan would really choose her and not me. Isn't it." Greg stayed silent with a smirk. "Isn't it!!" You yelled wanting to know his real answer.
"It's true, I'm not going to lie. I needed you this ritual is so important your the real reason we need to release Markos. Your bloodline is what keeps Markos hidden in the shadows, your the last one in your family bloodline which means you have to die in this ritual." Greg rant to you, you showed fear in your eyes you didn't want to die. You didn't even get the chance to spent a special day with your beloved boyfriend Stefan. You looked over to him with fear, tears were threatened to escape from his eyes. He didn't want to lose you, you were the main reason Stefan wanted to keep living his vampire life without you would be like a year without rain, it would be like living eternity without drinking blood, it would be mean he lose a part of him his other half was you.
"Y/N." Stefan called you with a shaky voice with a small crack. Greg roughly pulled you over to Stefan to say your last goodbye to him, tears were streaming down your face. You were trying to remember a good moment you had with Stefan but all you could think about was the stupid fight you had before being taken. Greg made you sit on your knees so you could be eye level to Stefan, once you made eye contact tears were falling down of Stefan's face not wanting you to leave his side.
"I'm scared Stefan." You confessed.
"I know, I'm scared too. I don't see a world where your not in it and being in a world without you makes me want to end my vampire life, just to be with you. For all eternity in the other side." You smiled but still letting tears fall down your face, you couldn't hold it in anymore sucking your own breathe.
"Stefan I'm sorry." Stefan looked at you confused.
"Sorry for what Y/N?" He asked concerned.
"For arguing about Elena before all of this. That fight was stupid and if I could take it all back I would in a heartbeat. Stefan I love you and I will always love you Stefan, you made me the happiest person ever, and your the best thing that has ever happen to me." Stefan couldn't hold onto his tears after hearing the words that were coming out of your mouth. He turned away to not look into your eyes cause if he did he would not stop crying.
"Y/N I love you with all my heart, I will always carry you in my heart from a hundred years from now you will be the only person I'll always be in love with. Y/N you are the reason that you make me want to continue on my vampire life, from making me want to turn it all off. You are the love of my life, you didn't come to me by force we naturally fall in love. You saw light in me when all I saw was darkness, and everything that I was looking for was right here.... in you." You closed your eyes dropping the tears, you wanted this moment to last forever, you held onto Stefan's hand tightly never wanted to let go. You were going to miss Stefan dearly more than anything. You leaned in giving Stefan the most passionate kiss you've ever gave him, Stefan kissed back feeling the passion and lust, but mainly lust in the kiss. Greg mainly rolled his eyes at this notebook scene he absolutely hated it.
"Alright sunshine you said your goodbyes now it time to die." Greg pulled you up taking you away from Stefan, slowly your hands were departing from each other. Once they disconnected, you whispered Stefan's name.
"Stefan." Stefan closed his eyes as his hand was still sticking out letting go of your touch that he would never feel again in his life.
"Y/N." He whisper your name.
Greg stood behind you with a knife ready for the ritual, you stared into Stefan's eyes mouthing the words-
"I love you." He stared back at you looking deeply into them mouthing back-
"I love you."
Before you knew it the moon was high, all the energy from the travelers and yourself it was the perfect time to release Markos. Greg held the knife against your throat ready to slice your skin open.
You closed your eyes ready for your moment, as the knife made in contact with your skin you gasp making your face looking purple from the lost of oxygen you were getting. You felt your body shaking your vision was turning blurry, the last thing you saw was Stefan screaming your name but it sounded so distance that you couldn't make out Stefan's voice. You felt darkness was finally taking you, in your mind you said out loud-
"I love you Stefan Salvatore."
Next thing you appeared in another place, what it seemed Whitmore College, in front of you was Bonnie. You realized that you now dead and needed to pass through Bonnie to get to the other side. Bonnie finally turns around she was surprised to see you but then realized you were dead. Tears started to form in her eyes, Bonnie just lost one of her best friends.
"No. Y/N. T-t-this can't be happening. Your not dead. You can't be dead!!" You looked down at the floor with sad eyes. "Y/N please tell me that your not dead?! Please!" Bonnie finally letting her tears drop from her eyes.
"I'm sorry Bonnie but I'm dead. Stefan witnessed my death, please Bonnie make sure he keeps living. Even if it's for a long time make sure he's happy, and tell him that I'll always love him and I'll be watching over him." You tell Bonnie not realizing you had tears coming out from your eyes.
"I will I promise." She nods her head in agreement and you slowly walk up to her ready to be in the other side, before you went to touch her shoulders the room started to shake you suddenly felt your body was being pulled back, you looked at Bonnie confused and Bonnie had the same expression on.
"Bonnie what's going on?" You asked still being pulled away from Bonnie, it was like every molecule in your body was being pulled back you had no control of this movement.
"I don't know this had never happened before, well once only because that was-" she stopped realized what it was but before Bonnie had time to tell you everything turned black.

Dun dun dun!!!
Cliff hanger!
I smell a part three coming up!!!
Your welcome 😂.