-30-Klaus-

30: Klaus
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: You were tagging along with Klaus and Stefan to find werewolf's.

The last time I saw Elena was when Damon was on his death bed getting ready to die because he got bit by a werewolf. Stefan had gone to Klaus to retrieve the cure from him, it had been almost all day since Stefan wasn't seen. I was beginning to get worried about him. I told Elena that I was going to check in Stefan, Damon didn't want to let me go but we had to make sure that Stefan was alright.

"You can't go. Damon needs you." Elena plead me not to go. I rolled my eyes knowing my sister didn't want to me to leave but this is Stefan we're talking about. He does everything for us and how come I can't return the favor? "Elena, he doesn't need me, he has you here caring for him. I'm going to check on Stefan, it's been hours since he went to get the cure from Klaus. Stefan should have been back by now." I turn to walk back to my direction when Elena stops me again.

"What if he asks for you?" Elena asked in a concern voice, honestly I could care less because I know deep down she's always had a thing for Damon.

"Pretend to be me Elena we are twins you know. I need to find Stefan." Elena sighs in defeat knowing she has no chance on changing my mind. I left the house to find Stefan he's been gone all day and I'm really worried about him. As I made my way to Klaus' I've called Stefan about 10 times and he's never answered one phone call. Now I'm officially worried, I know something is going on, Klaus wouldn't hang over the cure without something in return. I rushed as fast as I can to Klaus' place.

I finally arrived at his office place, I stepped out of the car when ran inside the building to find Stefan my heart was racing so fast that I thought it was going to pop outside of my chest. I felt super nervous of what I was going to find inside this room, I grabbed the knob, turned it, slowly opening the door. As I enter the room I see bags and bags of blood bags, as I kept walking towards it I see Klaus was on a chair with a smirk on his face. He looked at me and looked back to where he was originally staring at, I stepped over the wall that was blocking my view and I see Stefan drinking blood bags with blood all over her face, he had a face that he wanted to keep going and never stop until he saw me. He immediately stop and felt guilty, I was in complete shock I gasp.

"What are you doing to him?!" I yelled at Klaus turning my face towards him, he didn't care about anything. "I told our beloved Stefan that if he wants the cure to be given to Damon he needs to drink blood in order for him to become his true self." I looked at Klaus with total disgust, I couldn't believe him he really is a monster.

"You're a monster, you don't need him. Take me instead." Stefan immediately stopped drinking the blood bad and stared at me. "No Y/N, don't do that." I ignored Stefan.

"Take me instead, let Stefan go so he can give the cure to his brother. We leave town and never come back." In the corner of my eye I saw Stefan's reaction, he was completely and utterly surprised. "Y/N! Don't, you don't know what he'll do to you." Stefan stood up from his position and walked over to me.

"I rather Klaus take me than you, you're brother needs you more then ever Stefan. He needs that cure, you do so much for us Stefan you can't leave." I turned to Stefan with a serious face, he was about to speak when Klaus stopped him. Klaus seemed impressed by my actions he thought it was a good deal.

"Hmm, I'm not oppose to it. Fine you'll come with us." I smiled but immediately dropped it when he said us. "Us? No our deal is just you and me. Stefan is free to go." I protested.