-65-Nightmare-

-65: Nightmare
Your Name (Y/N)

Imagine: Y/N gets a nightmare and Stefan helps her through it.

Third Person

"Please don't leave me, I promise I'll do better." Y/N shedding tears as she sees her parents leaving.

"You're a monster, how could you do that?" Y/N widen her eyes, she was held back from that comment.

"What? I-I'm a monster?" Y/N questioned, she didn't understand why her parents were calling her a monster.

"Yes, a monster and we want nothing to do with you." Y/N parents began walking away.

"Wait, please!" Y/N slipped on the floor and groaned in pain. She sat up feeling something warm and wet. She looked at her hands and see... blood. A pool of blood.

She gasp standing up, she walks over to where the blood is coming from. As she gets closer she sees a pile of bodies. Dead bodies.

"Oh my gosh." She covered her mouth with the back of her hand. The dead bodies were random and the ones on top were her parents.

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." Y/N kept repeating her words.

"Y/N." She heard someone call her name but she clenched her ears and fell down to her knees and started crying loudly.

"Y/N wake up." She shakes her head.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kill my parents."

"Y/N." This time the voice calling her name was getting louder.

"Y/N!"

Your Pov

I gasp and sat up quickly, immediately I felt a pair of hands gently grabbing my arms. I met the eyes of my boyfriend. My breathing was uncontrollable, I was sweating from head to toe.

"Stefan?" I called out his name, he looked at me with worried eyes.

"Y/N It's okay I'm here, you were having a bad dream." I put my hand against my forehead. I felt guilty because I never told Stefan how I began a vampire. Who my first kill was. I knew I told him he would look at me differently.

"Stefan there's something I need to tell you."

"Y/N, you can tell me anything." He reassured me.

"I'm afraid to tell you. Cause what I did was terrible." Stefan looked at me a bit confused.

"Babe, whatever it is we can face it together." I felt my heart sank.

"I don't know about this one. What I'm about to tell you is something horrible I did." Stefan placed a finger under my chin so I could look at him.

"Whatever it is you're going to tell me, I'm not going to leave your side. I'm going to stay right here. Why are you so afraid to tell me?" Stefan asked, I began to play with my fingertips.

"Cause you're going to look at me different."

"Like how?"

"Like how you see Katherine." He looked at me at bit surprised. Stefan turned his body towards me as I was facing him.

"Baby, I'm not going to look at you how I see Katherine, because Katherine did horrible stuff to survive, you're nothing like Katherine. You're better than her." I looked at him, I gave him a small smile.

"Okay." I mentally prepared myself just in case Stefan wanted to run away.

"The day I had my car crash I nearly died, thankfully you were near the site. That day you gave me your blood so I could heal." Stefan nodded his head remembering that night.

"We'll that night, I had an unexpected visitor." Stefan looked at me confused.

"Wait you told me you fell down the stairs and broke your neck." I shake my head with a sad face.

"Who came to your house?" Stefan asked.

"Klaus." Stefan widen his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Stefan asked getting a bit frustrated.

"Cause I knew if I told you, you would go after Klaus."

"Of course I would have gone after Klaus. Why didn't you tell me Y/N?" Stefan raised his voice a bit.

"Because I didn't want to lose you Stefan!" Stefan bit his lower lip remembering what happen the last time he went after Klaus.

"Okay, I'm sorry. What else happened." Stefan said.

"Klaus killed me that night, he was so pissed because you did something to him."

"What did I do to him?" Stefan asked confused.

"That you stole my love from him. Klaus said if I couldn't have him than no one would especially you. Than he snapped my neck." I told Stefan with tears in my eyes. I could tell Stefan was extremely pissed.

"Than what?"

"Than I woke up on the floor in my room, scared and alone. I didn't know what to do. Later that night, my parents returned from their vacation. One thing led to another and..." I held back the tears, I couldn't finish the story.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Y/N."

"No, I have to tell you. It's been eating me." I let out a long sigh wiping my tears.

"I killed my parents. That's how I turned." I closed my eyes letting all the tears run down my face, and also waited for Stefan to leave me or something. Suddenly I felt Stefan kiss my shoulder. I looked at him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you. What you told me, I'm not going anyway Y/N. I'm staying right here beside you." Stefan leaned in and kissed me. I placed my small hand onto his cheek.

"Thank you, for everything Stefan. I love you." Stefan smiled.

"I love you more Y/N."