-28-Best Rippers-

28: Best Rippers
Y/N: (Your Name)

Imagine: you've been best friends with Stefan, you both are vampires AND you both are rippers. You turn your emotions off and the only person who can save you is Stefan.

*This request is from KaileighRyan2022 thank you for giving a request! You're awesome.*

Your POV

I've known Stefan Salvatore since I moved to Mystic Falls in 1860, I've been a vampire since 1042. When I first met Stefan I had to play it cool cause I was still nervous around humans. Hearing as the blood would bump through their veins, hearing their heart beats, smelling blood when they would injury themselves, it's always been difficult to control my blood lust when you don't have anyone to guide you, help you control it. The reason why I can't control it is because I'm a ripper, when the blood consumes me I come a different person. Once I start drinking blood I can't stop, I keep drinking until someone's heads falls off if their body, or hand, or feet, or shoulder anywhere on the body. When I became a vampire back in Greece, I killed my entire family, my mother, my father, my little brother, older sister, even my baby sister. After that happen I lived with the guilt for many years that I just killed for fun or to help with the guilt I don't know anymore. In 1492 that's when I stopped feeding on living, breathing humans, I had to feed on the dead ones or the sick ones. I know it wasn't the same as warm blood but it was something, I tried animal blood and ew I didn't last a week.

Back in 1860 I moved to a small town called Mystic Falls I didn't like small towns cause thats where everyone knew everyone, and if i started to drink blood it would make me suspicious. As the time being there I had to drink animal blood if I wanted to live here the only reason why stayed in this town was because a boy caught my attention. A boy who looked beautiful that my undead heart skipped a beat. This boy has forest green eyes that I could stare into all day if I wanted to, blonde-ish/brown hair that I wanted to play with while being in bed or trying to comfort him. His skin looked smooth as cotton or a cloud, the sound of his voice and his laugh that was music to my ears, how muscular his arms, shoulders, torso looked through his clothes. This boy or rather man was someone I wanted to be with if I was human. But I'm not. I wanted to get to know him talk to him, and everything but I had to cool it because he's human.

A year passed and I finally spoke to him, his name is Stefan Salvatore. He has a brother name Damon Salvatore, Damon is the oldest and Stefan and is the youngest. I became best friends with Stefan and Damon became a big brother like me, we stood by each other for about three years until someone new came to town. Katherine Pierce, she's a vampire I know this because I've met her a few times over the years that I've been alive. I'm older than her.

The boys fall instantly for her but Stefan didn't want our friendship to die, so when he would leave Katherine's side we would have fun in the woods or in his house. In the same year of 1864 Katherine was feeding the boys vampire blood and compelling them their love to her. I was going to warn Stefan about Katherine, she came up to me and threaten me.

"If you even come close to Stefan and tell him that I'm compelling him and his brother, I will murder someone and make it look like you did it. Since everyone in town basically knows that vampires exist the first person they will burn to the stake will be you. Understand me?" I looked where Stefan was waiting for me at our usual place where we hangout, I walked away and never returned to Mystic Falls. After I left Mystic Falls I was so devastated when I heard Stefan and Damon died back in 1864. I turned my emotions off and went on a ripper rampage,  I stayed as a ripper until the 1870s when I met a girl named Lexi, she was the one who helped me saved my vampire side. She helped me control the hunger and learn not to lose control when I smell blood or hear blood pumping and I've been ripper free for as long as I lived.