-7-Make Up Sex-

7: Make Up Sex
(Your Name): Y/N

Imagine: You and Stefan broke up and you ended up having sex with him in his room.

"I can't believe you did that!!" You shout from the top of your lunges. Your one and only boyfriend was caught kissing the one person you hated the most... Elena.

"Look I'm sorry, but I didn't mean for it to happen. She caught me off guard and before I let anything happen more than kissing I stopped!" He shouted back at you, you ran your hand through your hair but believing what happened.

"Why does it ALWAYS have to be Elena?! Do you still have feelings for her?" Stefan grew annoyed of your question, you just stared at him for an answer.

"No I don't! I always tell you that but yet you never believe me." You breath heavy and bitting your lower lip from saying something stupid, You shake your head being done with this drama you wanted to end it.

"Maybe because every time you both see each other, it makes it seem you want to jump each other's bones, and it makes me sick! This jealousy gets the worse out of me and i can't control it because... because I LOVE YOU!" You shouted at the end.

"Than stop loving me!" Stefan stepped a bit closer to you.

"I can't!" You shouted back. You refuse to stop loving Stefan Salvatore because he was the man you will always love from the bottom of your heart.

"Maybe that's the problem we don't work." Stefan pacing in one area having his hands on his hips, thinking what he should do next.

"That's just it. This has to end." Stefan made a line with his lips not wanting to break up his relationship with you.

"It just did. We're through. We're over." Stefan glanced at you with shocked eyes, you looked around the room except him but the minute you laid eyes on him Stefan didn't hesitate to grab your face and smashing his lips against your.

You kissed back hungrily but passionately grabbing his face, Stefan ran his hands up and down your body feeling you, touching you, making sure he was yours and only yours. You ran your hands in his hero hair which immediately turned into sex hair. Stefan grabbed you by the thighs making you jump and wrapping your legs around his waist not departing your lips from each other. He vamp speed you to his bedroom laying you down as he was in top of you. His lips moved from your lips to your neck nibbling and sucking your skin, making you moan uncontrollably.

He plays with the end of your shirt telling you take it off, you slowly take you top off while Stefan ran his large hands on your skin. You grabbed his end of the shirt telling him to do the same, it didn't take long for him to remove his shirt leaving you both shirtless.

His hands makes its way to your back unclipping your bra, having your breast exposing at his face. Stefan looked at your breast hungrily it didn't take long for him to put your whole breast in his mouth, swirling his tongue at your breast. You grabbed the back of his head enjoying the pleasure of his work. He pulled away from your breast with a 'pop' your nipples got hard, he made his way to other breast as you felt some heat in your core, he grabbed your breast with his hand continuing the same technique he pulled away with a 'pop'. Next he moved his hands onto your pants playing with the buttons and zipper.

"Don't tease, you know how that gets me." You say breathlessly between your kisses.

"Yeah, it makes the moment... hot, sweaty and steamy. And it makes you wetter." Stefan leaves sloppy wet kisses on your stomach as he's taking off your pants along with your panties. You lean up having your elbows for support to watch Stefan work your area. You jolt your hips when you felt his tongue on your sensitive spot making you moan and pulling Stefan's hair, the vibration of him moan against your area made you wetter. He made a couple swirls with this tongue that made lay back down to the bed grabbing the sheets making your knuckles turn white moaning loudly.

"Stefan." You called his name almost into a whisper, you felt his index finger and his middle finger enter you and started pumping in and out of you. With Stefan's other hand took this length out and started to play with himself, he grew harder by the minute as you kept grabbing your breast. Before you knew it you cummed on his fingers. He took his fingers out and sticking them into his mouth tasting you. You crawled over to him taking off his pants along with his boxers up his knees, his length sprung at you, as he kicked them to the side with the rest of the reminding clothes.

You kitten lick his tip a few times as if you licking an ice cream. Finally you have his length fully into your mouth, throbbing your head Stefan moaning at your technique, he knew you could work him up. With your left hand you were stroking him as you kept throbbing your head. His tip was rubbing against your throat trying your best not to gag but he was so big. You pulled away and gasp spitting at his length and stroking him. Stefan's leaned his head back grunting from his throat, you put his length back into your mouth continuing your technique. Stefan felt he wasn't going to last.

"Y/N I'm not going to last if you keep going." He said in a moan. He grabbed you laying you on your stomach, your ass was up. He grabbed your hips with one hand and with the other hand he was holding his length directing at your entrance. Without warning he thrust into you hard and deep making you moan even louder.

"Fûck Stefan! Don't stop, keep fûcking me like that!" You moaned, Stefan started to thrust faster your breasts were bouncing one of his hands grabs it adding a much pleasurable pressure. His other hand making it's way your clit rubbing it making your eyes roll back. He didn't slow down the pace as he kept pounding you, your skins clapping against each other fulling up the room. His tip was hitting against your g-spot which made you see stars.

"Fûck Y/N! Your püssy is so fûcking good!" He removed his hand from your breast and grabbed your hair making you lean your head back. His other hand lands on your shoulder pounding you faster, harder and deeper inside of you. You felt your stomach getting full, you knew you were really close.

"Fûck Stefan. I'm cl-close." You stuttered, he nodded his head slowed his pace but it was deep making you roll your eyes back finishing off your orgasms.

Soon after you came having all your juices all over him, moan loudly as he cummed inside of you finishing off his orgasms as well. He rolled off of you laying on the bed as he stared at the ceiling. Both of your breathings were fast, trying to catch your breath. Stefan turned his head to look at you, you had a face of exhaustion.

"That had to be one of the best sex we were had." You say breathlessly, Stefan half smiled agreeing with you.

"I say both fûcking and sex. Cause I did a good number on you, we should do this more often cause make up sex is the best." You slapped his chest lightly cause you were too tired to hit him hard.

"Shut up." Stefan finally grabbed the blanket covering you and him, you crawled over to him snuggling onto his chest. He kissed your forehead than your lips with such passion and lust, you completely forgot that Stefan had kissed Elena.

"I love you Y/N. And I'm sorry." You half smiled, you felt your eyes getting heavy of how tired you were.

"I love you too Stefan. Just don't ever do it again. Or-." Stefan cuts you off.

"Or we'll just do make-up sex again? I don't mind that at all, as long as I have you all to myself. I'm good." He kissed you again as you drifted yourself to sleep.

Bam! Double update!
Did you really think I was going to leave you hanging?! 😂😂😂