-46-His Problem-

46: His Problem
Your name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Stefan has a problem, a sexual problem when he's dreaming he ends up having sex with you.

Yes, you guessed it. It's a smut chapter.

Stefan's Pov

I have a major problem, ever since I woke up this morning I've been extremely horny. I can't get this feeling away not unless I am sexually active with someone but that someone I want to do with is Y/N. Her body makes me go crazy, how her skins glows when she's under the sun. How her hair bounces when the wind hits it. Her smile, gosh I love the way she smiles.

Especially her ass, damn her ass is the one thing I've always wanted to touch I can't help but stare when she walks away it just makes me hard. I have so many sexual fantasies about her and how I'm doing her and how she screams my name from her gorgeous mouth. Just thinking about right now makes me more hard.

Damon has left the house to do some errands I have the whole house to myself. I know what I have to do to make this thing go away before Y/N comes over but if I do it myself I'll never stop. I went over to the couch so I could sleep it off, but of course my dreams would be about her.

Third Person
Italics Dream. Normal reality

"Stefan." Hearing how she moans Stefan's name as he is fücking her is the most beautiful sound Stefan has ever heard. He could Fück her püssy all day everyday.

"Y/N." Stefan grabs her hips as he pounds on her harder. She begins to scratch his chest with her nails Stefan grunted are this movement. He switched positions as he is now hovering over her, Stefan's slide inside of her, her mouth drops and moans. Stefan begins to move his hips by thrust.

"Stefan. Stefan where are you?" Y/N asked as she entered the boarding house. She didn't hear a response and walks to the living seeing a sleeping Stefan on the couch. She looks at him in awe, she begins to away towards the kitchen when she heard something.

"Y/N." She snapped her head looking at Stefan. She looked a bit confused.

"Did. Did he just... moaned my name?" She asked herself.

"Stefan, don't stop. Oh gosh you fück me so good." Stefan thrusting faster and harder. He leans over grabbing Y/N's breast shoving one of them into his mouth. Y/N grabbed the back of Stefan's head applying more pressure. This movement didn't slowed him down.

Y/N slowly walks over to Stefan checking if he is awake. The noises that keep coming out of his mouth is grunts and moans, which in a way turned you on. As you were standing next to him you noticed something and made you literally drop you mouth. His bulge was hard and huge, you bit your lower lip. You left your core tingling.

"He's dreaming about me. He's dreaming about having sex with me." This earned a smirk on your face you wanted to mess with him, you sat on his lap with your legs on each side of his hips. The bulge was hitting you and tried very hard not to moan. You leaned over blowing onto his neck.

Stefan felt Y/N's hot breath on the side of his neck as he was attacking her sensitive spot. Stefan pulled out flipping over Y/N as her ass was facing up. Stefan leaned into her ass taking a good sniff and beginning to attack her core. Y/N grabbed the sheets admiring the pleasure making her knuckles turn white of how hard she's holding the sheets.