-12-First Time-

12: First Time
(Your Name): Y/N

Imagine: You lose your virginity to Stefan.

You go over to the Salvatore boarding house in Stefan's bedroom, you were surprised from the horrific scene you have witnessed in school. Stefan left your bully to bleed out for messing and laying his hands on you. As you were leaning against the window frame watching the outside world, you heard steps coming into the room you didn't bother to turn back cause you already knew it was him. Stefan.
"I'm sorry you had to see that, but I didn't like the way he messed with you or even laid a finger on you." Stefan says in a calm voice with his hands in his pockets, you seemed to settle down when you heard he sound of his voice. "I don't usually don't my anger on humans, but this particular human made me almost beat him up into a pulp." You loved how protective he was with you. You sighed and spun around facing him with a slight smiles across your face.
"I know, it's just new to me, knowing that my boyfriend is a vampire and he can do things that no one can normally do, like leaving my bully in the school hallway bleeding out." You sigh hugging your own body with your arms. Stefan walks up to you slowly staring passionately into your eyes, he grabs your face with one hand and other lands on your waist, you put your smalls hands on his cheeks rubbing them with your thumb. He gives a kiss on the lips, a kiss that you immediately felt butterflies in your stomach.
"I love you Y/N. And I don't like anyone putting their hands on you, especially another a guy. No guy should put there hands on a woman." His other hand lands on waist as he gently squeezes it, your hands remove from his face and you wrap your arms around his neck just admiring how adorable and beautiful he is.
"Well, you're putting your hands on me." You bit your lower lip and tilting your head to the side. Stefan chuckles at your comment knowing that's not what he meant.
"That's not what mean Y/N, but since we're talking about the subject." Stefan's takes his hands off your waist and puts them on your grabbing your face pulling you closer to him as your faces were inches away from each other, you can also touch lips. "Why I don't I just show you what it is to touch a woman? Since I know you've never done it before, but don't worry I'll go gentle." You held your breath nervous of the idea he had, you've been a virgin for a while. But you didn't mind since the one person to wanted to lose it too was Stefan. You nodded your head, Stefan kisses you passionately on lips. The kiss was in sync as your lips were moving. The kiss becomes heated.
Stefan begins to roam his hands up and down your back feeling you, touching you, holding you making sure you were his and only his. His huge hands lay on your ass and he starts to massge it gently and giving it a little a squeeze here and there. He picks you up, as your ass lays on his hands, you wrap your legs around waist. You begin to grin on his length and you felt it getting harder, you heard Stefan grunt and moan in your ear. He walks over to the bed as lays you down not departing lips, with him on top you. You and Stefan kick off your shoes, he begins to remove your shirt over your head. Stefan moves his lips onto your neck nibbling on your soft spot above your collar bone. You moan softly almost to a whisper. He moves farther down meeting your bra, his hands make its way to your back playing with the clip of your bra, he gently unclips your bra and removing it exposing your breast to his face. Stefan licked his lips giving your tits a kitten lick and fully putting your whole breast in his mouth, he starts sucking on it moving swirls with his tongue. You grab the back of his head gripping onto his hair and pulling it, you moan a bit louder as you feel some heat in your core. Stefan let's go with a 'pop' moving to the other breast making your nipples harden, he lets go with a 'pop' again. He continues to move down leaving wet and sloppy kisses on your stomach. As he reaches to your pants, he begins to play with your pants teasing you, Stefan unbutton and unzips your pants, sliding them down along your short little legs. Stefan began to kiss your inner thigh leading to your core, Stefan saw wet patches on your panties.
"Damn, already wet for me. That didn't take long." He smirked, playing with your band on your panties. Stefan slowing pulled them down your legs, he admired the view as he laid his tongue on your clit. You jumped from his movements, your moan becoming louder. You sat up leaning against your elbow getting a better view of Stefan. He stares at you as he is working with his tongue, you dropped your mouth when a swirl. You grunted from the techniques he kept doing among your püssy, Stefan stick his tongue inside of you making jolt up, you felt your stomach aching as if you did 100 sits up. You start to feel some aching your stomach but it soon went away.
"Oh my gosh Stefan. Ooo, Stefan." You kept calling out his name, he grew harder especially when you grabbed you breast adding more pressure. To Stefan that had to be the hottest and sexiest thing he's ever seen in his years of existing.
"So here is what I'm going to do, since this your first time do this. I'm gonna use my finger so you can get adjusted." You we're a little scared at first but you knew Stefan would never do anything to hurt you. You nodded your head.
"Will it hurt?" You asked looking worried.
"Will what hurt?" You pointed to his penis and
Stefan chuckle a bit.
"That's why I'm using my fingers so it won't hurt as much when we get to that." Stefan referring to his penis. You bite your lower lip.
Stefan added his index finger inside of you, you felt your walls closed up onto his fingers. He started to pump in and out of you in a slow pace, you moaned and grabbed the sheets. He continued this process for a few minutes, than he added his middle finger inside applying more pressure in your walls. But it oddly weird but pleasurable. He began to pump faster, he laid his tongue onto your clit. You felt stomach ache again but it wasn't painful but was pleasurable. You arched your back still squeezing the sheets making your knuckles turn white, you grunted from your throat you grabbed Stefan's hair with your left hand, your right hand on your breast adding pressure. Stefan kept swirling his tongue around your clit making you flinch and making. He curled his fingers which made you dropped your mouth enjoying it.
"Omg, Stefan. Don't stop." He continued to pump in and out you, once in a while he would curl his finger but this time he curled it against your g-spot which made you see spots. You continue to moan loud not caring if the whole world heard you.
"Stefan, I'm so-" Stefan knew what you meant as he pumped faster and flicking his tongue at your clit, soon started sucking at it. You arched your back.
"Cum for me Y/N." Stefan said pumping faster, seconds later your juices all over his finger. His pulls out sticking his finger into his mouth tasting you. Stefan stands up removing his shirt over his head, it turned you on when you saw his sculpture body his v-line. He began to unbutton but you stopped him, you wanted to show him a good time as well. You unzip his pants but Stefan wanted to distract you by grabbing your chin kissing you passionately about on your lips, pulled it down to his ankles, he kicked them with his feet. He grabbed your hands making you feel him down to him. You saw his harden penis in his underwear, it was hard to believe that guy did that to him, you pulled it down to his ankles. His length sprung at you. You seemed amazed from his size, you seemed a little afraid cause you didn't know if he would fit inside of you.

"This is straightforward." Stefan giggle at your expression. You looked up at him.

"That's supposed to fit inside of me?!" You asked concerning, Stefan gave you another kiss in your lips. "Stefan I'm serious."

"If it meant to fit than yeah. If you don't want to do this, than that's fine. Remember this is your first time." You nodded your head grabbed onto his shaft gently stroking it, making Stefan moan. You kitten lick his head a few times before half of him inside of your mouth. You throbbing up and down at a slow pace. Stefan moan from your movement, he placed his hand into your head making you go a little faster and deeper. You tried your best not to gag, you felt his head hitting the back of your throat. You pulled out with a 'pop' a few times on the head. Stefan grunted from the sensation. You stuck his whole penis inside of your mouth again throbbing faster making yourself go deeper.

"Oh my god Y/N. If you keep doing that I'm not gonna last." Stefan said with a moan. You pulled out and laid on the bed as Stefan climbed over you.

"Okay Y/N, this is the part you gotta completely relax and not think about it. Cause if you do it will hurt." You held your breath but immediately relaxing obeying his order. You felt his head against your entrance it felt a lot like his finger but of course he was a lot bigger than his fingers. Stefan slowly putting himself inside you, he kissed you so you can avoid any pain. The aching in your stomach was coming back as Stefan was fully inside of you. He slowly pulled out of you and felt emptiness, Stefan did this a couple times so you can get use to it. Stefan kept going at a slow pace but you felt like the moment shouldn't be wasted on slow.

"Stefan, can you do faster?" He nodded his head and obeyed your command and thrusting faster. It knocked out the air inside of you making you drop your mouth. You kept jolting your hips into him but Stefan grabbed your waist as he thrusted faster and deeper constantly hitting your g-spot. You ached your back exposing your neck for Stefan to suck on, but didn't want go out of control so to distract himself he kissed you passionately on the lips letting his tongue explore your mouth and you did the same.

"Stefan. Stefan! Please keep going! Ooo like that Stefan!" Yelling out his name. "Stefan I'm so c-close." You stuttered, Stefan nodded and went faster. The sound of your skin clapping against each other made your hands go onto Stefan's back scratching him making blood come out. Moments later you felt yourself cum all over Stefan's penis but not long after Stefan took one last thrust into you deeper making him cum inside of you. Your breathings were so heavy. Stefan rolled himself out of you laying next you pulling the blankets over you and him. Stefan wrapped his arm over your waist pulling you closer to him, kissing the top of your forehead.

"Wow, that was amazing. Are you sure that was first time?" You playfully slapped his chest but you were too tired. You stare at Stefan.

"What's the face for?" Stefan asked giving a peck on your lips.

"What face?" You asked having the cheesiest smile across your face. You were extremely happy, you lost your virginity to the one person you love the most. Stefan Salvatore.

"That's face." Stefan replied, he admire your beauty and loved everything about you.

"I'm happy." You said kissing the tip of his noise, you snuggle your head into the crook of his neck. "I love you Stefan, so much. Thank you for that." You said with the widest smile.

"I love you more Y/N. From the moon and back." Stefan telling you laying his head on top of yours.

Double update again!