-23-Cuddle-

23: Cuddle
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Stefan comes to your house to cuddle you when you lost your best friend.

My best friend and I were coming back from concert that we planned months ago. We've known each other since birth, literally. We were jamming the band 'One Direction', we sang and acting like crazy people in car. We were having the time of our lives, laughing, giggling how awful my singing voice was. I was on my phone texting a guy from school, everyone had a crush on him and every girl wanted to date him, Ryan gave me his number he thought I was the only one not falling for him. He send me a picture of his outfit for his cousins wedding that was happening in the weekend, he looked really handsome. I leaned to (Your Best Friend's Name) to show her the picture that Ryan send me, who was surprised how good he looks in a suit. I didn't realize that she took her eyes off the road for more than a few seconds, when really bright headlights appeared and a really loud honk. "Y/Bf/N, watch out!" We yelled she swerved the car making us going down a hill, it was super bumpy our heads and body where everywhere like rag dolls. (You're Best Friend's Name) was trying her best to break but it wasn't working, we a saw a tree up ahead she turned the wheel making the car turn but on Y/Bf side. You both kept screaming waiting for the impact, you see the tree and you're life flashes before you. BAM, CRASH. I slowly started to wake up I see smoke being released from the hood of the car, the windshield was completely shattered and huge holes in the middle and corners. I look over to my left side checking of my best friend was alright. I gasped in shock and began to fear for my life, all I saw was the tree, blood everywhere, an arm and a leg sticking out. The rest of the body had to been thrown out or somewhere stuck in between the tree and car, it was honestly the worst sight I've seen. I've screamed and trying to get out of the car, my screaming was starting to feel distant...

I gasped heavily and jerked from bed, I was completely covered with sweat. I look over to read my clock to tell the time, it read 2:30 in the morning I groan I needed a shower to relax myself. As I finished showering and headed back to bed, I was afraid of falling asleep so I grabbed my phone and called the one person who would be with me in times like this. Stefan. After a few rings Stefan speaks.

"Hey. Can't sleep?" Stefan asked with full of concern in his voice. "Yeah I had another nightmare and I'm afraid of falling asleep." I say almost in a whisper, I was extremely tired but I'm scared to have another nightmare. "Alright I'm on my way." Stefan hanged up the phone, I put my phone on my nightstand and just stared at the ceiling thinking. 10 minuets later Stefan came through the window and sat on your window seat. I saw too in thought to even notice him there.

"How long has it been since you last slept?" You slightly flinch by his presence but remained calm. "Since that day, I haven't been able to sleep much. The nightmare keep me up... she was my best friend. We've known each other since birth, she was my person." My voice started to crack the last part. I brought my legs to my chest and sobbed in them. Stefan came to my side and hugged me. "I know it's hurts hard to lose someone really close to you, but Y/Bf/N wouldn't want you to suffer like this. It's been three years that she's passed, what you went through was very tragic and it pains me to see you like this, and what happened to her it's a very powerful sight to see." Stefan said in a calm voice.

"I caused the accident." Stefan tilted his head and looked at you confused. "What do you mean you caused it?"

"I never told anyone this nor the cops, after the concert we were jamming to music. I was texting with a boy from school he send me a picture of him in a suit that he was deciding to wear for his cousins wedding. I showed the picture to Y/Bf/N." Tears began to form in my eyes talking about that night. I've never spoke it out loud to anyone. "She was looking at the picture too long, we didn't notice that a car speeding our way, I yelled and she lost controlled of the car." Stefan didn't know what to say, he was completely shocked by the news. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. I began to cry in his chest and I couldn't stop crying, it was like everything that I was holding inside of me exploded.

It been hours that I cried and rant to Stefan but he didn't mind, I didn't realize and I fell asleep in Stefan's chest. He rubbed my back and drawing circles on my arm with his other hand. It felt nice hearing his heartbeat and his breathing was really relaxing, it was like the two of us in the world and nothing mattered. It's been the best sleep I've had since the accident, with Stefan by my side I didn't have any nightmares. We cuddled all night and Stefan never left my side.

Xoxo
Maria❤️