-27-I'm Leaving With You (Part 2 of Crossover)-

27: I'm leaving with you (Part 2 of Crossover)
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: after the search for the cure you leave with the Winchester's to start your new life.

Third Person

Dean had a sad face when he watched Y/N walk away, he didn't understand why she saw him and didn't do anything. But he was also suspicious about her as well, he knows deep down he's seen her before but he couldn't put his finger on it. But Dean also couldn't stop thinking about her, his mind was all about her and he's tried many times to forget about her but it was useless.

"Okay, Dean we have to go apparently the last person to see Mr. Russo was a girl named Katherine. But there's no video of her coming into the store at all it's like Mr. Russo forgot to turn on the camera to record." Dean realized what his brother just said, the name Katherine sounded very familiar to him. Then he remembered Y/N was looking for her twin sister named Katherine.

"Did you say Katherine?" Sam nodded his head.

"I think I know where to find Katherine." Dean said following Y/N.

"How?" Sam following right behind Dean.

"Remember that girl I was telling you about. Who I met outside of our motel?" Sam followed Dean to the car

"Yeah... what about her?" As the brother climbed into the car and drove off to follow Y/N.

"Well she was telling me about she needed to find her twin sister named Katherine, that she's a troublemaker and she ran away from home." Dean told Sam, Sam was trying hard to think it through.

Y/N and Rebekah were still walking trying your best to find Katherine, Y/N felt as if someone was following you but you let it go cause you were too focus to find Katherine, this has been the closest you've ever find Katherine. From a couple blocks away you saw a post office, Y/N and Rebekah walked as fast as you can to ask someone if Katherine was there.

Dean and Sam found Y/N and Rebekah walking as they parked the car and started to follow them. They tried to be discreet about it but they were afraid that they would get caught.

Your POV

Finally we made it the post office and asked a man who was holding packages in his hands hoping maybe Katherine was near by.

"Hey, excuse me. Um, did I have any mail today?" The man looked at me strange.

"What happened to your outfit and your hair?" I tried to play it off.

"Oh, I just changed and cut it."

"In the last two minutes?" I looked at him shocked, Katherine was here two minutes ago.

"I was here two minutes?" The man looked at me strange and chuckled.

"Are you feeling okay Ms. Pierce?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, I feel fine. Um thanks." The man nodded his head with a smile and walked away the packages. I turned to Rebekah.

"She was here two minutes ago, she can't be that far away. You go check inside while I check here. She's gotta be here somewhere." Rebekah nodded her head and headed straight inside the post office while I looked around seeing if I found Katherine. As I kept walking I see someone who look like Katherine from afar, I stood behind the mail van checking if it was really Katherine. The girl comes out of the car, it wasn't her, I felt someone grabbed my shoulder holding onto my neck. I groan.