-10-Moving In-

10: Moving In
(Your Name): Y/N

Imagine: Stefan asking you to move in with him.

You came the boarding house from another unsuccessful day of trying to capture the bad guy. The gang had been trying their best to come up with plans but it always seems the bad was one step ahead. We think there is someone from the inner circle helping the bad guy but who could it be?? You searched for Stefan but he was nowhere to be found downstairs, you headed to his room seeing that was done writing in his journey. He head shoot up and smiled when he saw you. He stood from his desk and walked to you, in your eyes you looked defeated you wanted to do nothing.
"Hey." Stefan said staring at you.
"Hey." You say back softly almost to a whisper.
"Another unsuccessful day. Hmm." You nodded, you were just too tired to say anything at this point. You would rather stay in Stefan's arms forever.
"Yeah no luck, but it's okay tomorrow is another day." You hugged Stefan, Stefan felt relief as he hugged you. He wanted nothing more but to be in your arms. He wanted to ask you something but he seemed a little scared.
"Y/N, we've been together for almost 6 years now and with those 6 years there's always been trouble lurking around. I'm feel afraid that something happened to you and that feeling is constantly there until I see you and have you in my arms." You start blushing making your cheeks turning bright pink. "I feel safe knowing that your safe with me here in my arms. I never want to feel that way again. When you are here with me it want to make sure you never leave my side, I love you Y/N so much." You smiled wide giving Stefan a passionate kiss in the lips.
"I love you more Stefan."
"Y/N i would love for you to move in with me so I won't constantly have to feel afraid that your in danger or anything." You stared into his eyes feeling extremely happy. You grabbed his face planting another kiss accepting his offer, Stefan smiled in the kiss.
"Yes. I would love to move in with you." Stefan held onto your checking kissing you deeply. All night you both finally had the best night of your lives. If you know what I mean 😏😏😏.

Double update!!!!
I wasn't going to leave you hanging!
You're welcome 😂😂