-42-Mystery Woman-

42: Mystery Woman
Y/N: (Your Name)

Imagine: you're a new girl who moves to a new town but has a secret of her own, which catches the eye of a certain Salvatore.

*THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DIFFERENT, THIS CHAPTER WILL BE AN IMAGINE ABOUT DAMON.*

Requested by: Sharlotte_XO

Your Pov

I'm not who you think I am, I've very different from everyone. So far I'm the only kind to ever lived and walk the Earth. I'm a human vampire hybrid with very violet eyes, dark hair and olive skin that shine when I in the sun. Men find me irresistible. I am what most nonhumans say, a living miracle. My mother was human and my father was a vampire hybrid, how did I survive? That's a question I always ask myself since vampires can't procreate.

I never knew my father, he left when he found out that my mother was pregnant with me. My mom never talked about him at all but only thing she talked about that everyone who was anyone feared him. My mother died when I was about the age of 8 years old, cancer took her. I stopped aging when I turned 16. My mother was born in Mystic Falls, Virginia and that's where I plan to go and dig about my past. But no one can know what I am nor that exist

~Mystic Falls, Virginia~

The small town is more beautiful than my mother described it, I parked my car in front of the a place called Mystic Grill. As I entered the place seemed a bit crowed but not to the point where you can't walk through. My eyes pointed straight to the bar, alcohol was one of many drinks that controlled my blood-thrust. As I walked up I see a guy who has sandy blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I read his name tag which said 'Matt'.

"Bourbon please." He looked at me as if I was not old enough to drink.

"I may have to see ID ma'am." I smirk, this normally happens but did what I was told. I pulled out my ID and showed it to him. Obviously having a fake name and fake age.

"Rebeca Peterson, 26 years old. You don't look like a Rebeca." I raised an eyebrow flirty.

"Oh really, than what do I look like to you?" I asked not dropping my smirk.

"I would have to say Natalie." I made a disgusted face. Matt laughed. I felt someone staring at me when I turn to see I see a man who have black raven hair, beautiful ocean eyes that you choice stare at all day. I felt myself blush. I heard a whoosh and instantly knowing this man is a vampire.

"What is a fine woman like you doing alone in a bar?" The mysterious man asked.

"Obviously drinking." I smirked.

"You're new in town right?" I give him a questionable look. "Cause beautiful woman don't buy around here very much." He smirked, gosh this man has me feeling a type of way that I can't walk from.

"So mystery man, do you have a name?" I asked playing with my cup as I was staring at him.

"Damon. Salvatore." He extended his arm out so I can shake it. I returned the shake.

"Rebeca Peterson." Lying through your teeth.

"You don't look like a Rebeca." I raised an eyebrow flirty.

"Really, you're the second person who's told me that. Than what do I look like to you? Huh, mister I have al answers?" I said playing hard to get.

"Someone who will be coming home with me." I blushed so hard that I had to hide my face.

"Nice pickup line. Wasn't expecting that." I smiled and Damon chuckled we stared into each other's eyes. I know being in town would help lot especially if I have Damon by my side.