-57-Chicago (Part 3 of Klaus)

57: Chicago (Part 3 of Klaus)
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: the three of you made it all the way to
Chicago to find out more secrets of Klaus and Stefan.

Third Person

After Klaus, Stefan and Y/N left the woods somewhat disappointed well, Klaus was disappointed he was in a really bad mood. Klaus didn't tell Stefan or Y/N the next destination but they did share glances back and forth along the way.

"Klaus where are we going?" Y/N asked for what it seemed like the millionth time.

"Y/N stop wasting your breath. He's not going to answer you." Y/N rolled her eyes so annoyed she sighed really need to go the bathroom. "Well can we at least stop, I have to use the bathroom." All Y/N got was silence.

"Hello earth to Klaus. I have to use the bathroom." Y/N waved at him to get his attention but it was useless. She groan frustrated leaning back against her seat with her arms crossed over her chest pouting like a five year old girl. Klaus pulls over to a gas station that looks like a million years old.

"You got 30 minutes." Was all Klaus said, Y/N looked a bit confused. "Stefan accompany Y/N for me and make sure she doesn't do anything reckless." Stefan nodded his head, Y/N rolled her eyes annoyed.

As Stefan and Y/N walked in the gas station it was so quiet Y/N heard her own thoughts. There was a man behind the register reading a magazine looking bored out of his mind. He looked up as he heard the bell rung.

"Welcome to FastTrack Gas Station, how can I help you?" The man said in a bored tone.

"Um can I use your bathroom?" Y/N asked, the man sighed.

"Sure, it's all the way to the bathroom second door on your left hand side." He pointed and looked back at his magazine. Stefan and Y/N began walking to the back towards the bathroom.

"Alright you can wait out here while I do my business." Stefan nodded his head, Y/N walks inside as she's looking for a stall do pee in but all of the stalls were too damn dirty to use.

"Ugh, disgusting." Y/N mumbled to herself. Y/N looked at herself in the mirror touching a the spots where Stefan kissed her. She thought it was a dream, she made out and made love to with her sister's boyfriend. Just the thought of Stefan made her smile more.

"Y/N, you gotta hurry up." Stefan peeked inside the bathroom, as he sees Y/N blushing red with a smile on her face.

"What?" Stefan asked her walking inside the bathroom and walking towards her.

"Just thinking."

"About?" He asked as he walked closer to her.

"You. Me. Sex in the woods. How hot that was." Stefan gulped, Y/N began rubbing her hands into his bulge and instantly grew hard.

"Y/N... I-uh-I don't think it's a good idea to actually do it here. Klaus is outside and he may hear us." Y/N slowly unzipped his pants sticking her hand inside. Stefan just closed his eyes.

"Do you hear him?" Stefan used his vampire hearing to listen for Klaus but the distance between the bathroom and the pumps were a bit far.