-45-Ferris Wheel-

45: Ferris wheel
Your name: (Y/N)

Imagine: Stefan takes you on the Ferris Wheel as a date.

Your Pov

Today is the day we set up things at the carnival at school. Caroline and I have been working on it for weeks now, Stefan would help here and there but he would make up some excuse and leave. Stefan is one of my best friends we tell each other everything but there's one thing I haven't told him, that I have a huge crush on him. The only person I've told this to was Caroline surprisedly she hasn't said anything to Stefan.

"Are you gonna bring anyone to the carnival? Anyone in particular?" Caroline asked me as she was setting up the toys at one of the booths.

"Um no. I don't think so." I replied back fixing the banners of the booths.

"What about Stefan?" Caroline asked as she placed the last teddy bear.

"What about Stefan? He's probably already asked someone. Like Elena." I said with an annoyed voice.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel? You're obviously in love with the guy. I'm sure he feels the same way." Why do I get a feeling Caroline is saying more than she is leading on.

"Caroline do you know something?" I asked her.

"What are you talking about Y/N?" She grabbed a box of toys for the other booth and began to walk away but I stopped her.

"Caroline Elizabeth Forbes you get your ass here now. There's something you're not telling me so spill it!" I demanded her I know when she's hiding something.

"Okay. Okay. As you know I'm also friends with Stefan and there's things he tells me. One of them happened to be about you." I was intrigued about the topic he mentioned.

"What did he say?" The suspense was killing me.

"He's has a crush on you since like ever but he was afraid to say anything cause he thought you only saw him as his best friend." I got happy and excited.

"I always thought he saw me as his friend. I can't believe this the guy I like also likes me as well." My smile never went away and Caroline seemed happy. I looked at the time and noticed it was getting a bit.

"Oh snap, I have to get going. Jenna is waiting for me I promised her to help her get ready for her date. See ya later Care." I waved goodbye heading to my locker.

Caroline's Pov

After Y/N left I sense Stefan right behind me, Stefan was hiding in the shadow listening to our conversation he was wondering if Y/N felt the same way as he did and obviously she does.

"Did you hear all of that?" I said not even looking at him. I turned around placing my hands on my hips playing matchmaker for Stefan and Y/N.

"Yeah I did. Not only does she have a crush she's in love with me, and surprisingly enough I'm also in love with her since the moment I laid my eyes on her." Y/N is perfect Stefan, and Stefan is perfect for Y/N, both of them truly love each other.

"Then why are you standing here telling me this Stefan, go to her and tell her how you feel. Now you know how she feels about you, now it's her turn to hear what you have to say about her." Stefan smiled widely he gave me a tight hug.