-39-The Other Side-

39: The Other Side
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: You and Damon were on a mission to bring back people who were in The Other Side.

Your Pov

Anger, rage, sadness, desperation were all of your emotions you were feeling. Fighting the time you have left to find and rescue your friends and loved ones on the other side. But there was one person on your mind, Stefan Salvatore. He died saving you from having your heart being ripped from your chest.

I just found out that there was a way to save him and everyone else they care about to bring back from the other side. But there's no doing it again because it had to be a one time thing and it was the only chance we got. Everyone met up at the Whitmore College Library.

"Bonnie has a way to get inside the other side." Damon began speaking. We all stared at him focused not wanting to lose any information.

"In order to get to the other side, we need all the travelers to be in one place." I narrowed my eyebrow kinda confused.

"How the hell do we do that? None of us can enter to Mystic Falls." Elena spoke remembering the fact that no one can step foot to Mystic Falls.

"We can't. But someone else can, someone can lure all the travelers including Markos to one specific place. Kill them and being able to get to the other side, while having a Witch reciting the travelers spell." I said making up a plan, all heads were turned to me.

"The only question we keep asking, who can?" Damon asked wondering who will be the person inside Mystic Falls to lure everyone in.

"I will." Our heads turned to Matt. Since he's the only human in our group.

"The travelers will believe they've won, so they will come to the Mystic Grill having drinks. I'll make the gas leak, giving about a few minutes before the place blows up. But I'll need one of you guys to drive through the place so you can be in the other side." We all knew it was the most dangerous mission that any one of us has ever taken and we have only chance to succeed.

"I'll do it." I looked at Damon shocked.

"What?" Elena was stunned.

"Damon you can't be serious." I said looking at Damon in the eyes.

"It's our only chance we've got Y/N. This is our only chance to bring back everyone we love and care about." I felt my heart pounding inside my chest not liking the idea.

"Than if you're going. I'm going too." Damon immediately shakes his head.

"Oh no you're most definitely not. You're going to wait with Bonnie in the woods until I bring back my baby brother and anyone else we know." I scoffed.

"Damon, Stefan's my boyfriend I'm going to save him with or without your help. You need my help as well." Damon knew there was no changing my mind about the decision. He sighed knowing he has to bring me along.

"Fine, but you stay by my side at all times, got it." I nod my head.

"Have Liv preform the spell she's the only one strong enough to do it. Don't worry we'll bring back her brother." I told Elena, Bonnie, Liv, and Tyler. Damon and I rushed out of Whitmore racing through time.