-6-Engaged-

6: Engaged
(Your Full Name): Y/F/N

Imagine: Stefan's proposes to you on your birthday, which was also your anniversary.

You wake up with the sun shinning bright your in boyfriends room. You smiled widely cause it's your birthday, you were finally turning turning 18. You stretched wanting to get up from bed Stefan came through the door with breakfast in a tray.
You watched in him awe when he slowly walking over to you trying to be careful not to spill your orange juice.
"Happy Birthday Princess." He sets the try on your legs and gives you a peak on the lips. You hummed already loving your birthday.
"Thank you baby. This absolutely amazing, I really appreciate this. You know you didn't have to do this." Stefan gave you a look basically saying you're kidding right?
"I just wanted to make this day special for you, it's not everyday to turn 18." You playfully roll your eyes and start eating the perfectly good meal that your lovable boyfriend made you for. How did you get so lucky?
After you finished eating, you thank you Stefan with a kiss on the lips and placing the tray in the nightstand. You get up to head to the bathroom but Stefan stops you.
"Wait Y/N. You can't leave the room without having a single present." You place your hands on your hips and stare at him.
"Stefan, what did I tell you. You didn't have to give me anything. I don't need presents, I just want you on my birthday." Stefan gave a smirk.
"Oh trust me this present you will absolutely love the most. Uh, why uh, don't you go to my cabinet I have your present there." You sigh with a smile tilting your head to the side but you went anyways. You walk over to the cabinet, you open the first drawer and found a small box. You took a deep breath, you were shock, you grabbed the box as you open it finding a beautiful ring.

"I was hoping you might wear it?" Stefan asked nervously

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I was hoping you might wear it?" Stefan asked nervously. You sprung around facing him, you were still in shock.
"Wear it like what? Like a friendship ring or.." You were hoping it was you expected to be.
"Do I really need to say it?" You thought it was a dumb question.
"Yeah I think you do." You giggle putting your hand against your mouth. You couldn't believe this was happening especially on your birthday. Stefan takes the box from your hands taking the ring, he grabs your left hand and slowly inserting the ring in your ring finger.
"Y/F/N. Will you do me this honor... of wearing this engagement ring.." you started to giggle as he said engagement ring, Stefan smiled. "As a token.. of my love.." you cut him off by grabbing his face and kissing him.
"Too many words. Just get to the point." Stefan cut you off by kissing you.
"I... want you... to marry me." Stefan between your kisses. He stares deeply into your eyes waiting for your answer. You reacted by kissing him back.
"Yes." You say in a whisper. You smile so widely that it Stefan so happy of your answer. He looked at you with awe, and you guys went from kissing to a make-out session. And let's just say everything turned into a happy ending.

Stefan Salvatore Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें