-11-Humanity Switch-

11: Humanity Switch
(Your Name): Y/N

Imagine: You were the reason Stefan's switches his humanity back on.

Stefan had flipped his switch and he was running around Mystic Falls on a killing spree. You hated seeing Stefan like that cause when he would flip it back it would devour him whole, it would take him a while to be back into his normal self.
You knew you were his emotional trigger because you saw it once, when he was compelled by Klaus a couple years back.
The gang had a plan to bring back Stefan, they had decided to inject him with vervain into his system to knock him out cold and bring him back and torture him until he would break. But you had a better plan, your plan was either going to be the dumbest or the smartest plan, you would decide to lock yourself in a room with Stefan. Just you and Stefan. You would threaten to kill yourself if Stefan didn't turn his emotions back on.
"Okay. Is everyone on board with the plan?" Damon looking at everyone in the room. Everyone nodded there heads, including yours you went along the plan but you were going with your own plan to bring Stefan back. "Alrighty than. Let's bring back Stefan." Damon clapped his hands and rubbed then together.
~2 hours later~
"Okay Stefan is in there feeding on someone." Damon said as he used his supernatural hearing. Damon started to walk towards the door and stopped him.
"Hey Damon sorry to do this." Damon's face fell into confusion, without warning you staked him in the stomach making him fall to the ground groaning in pain.
"Y/N!! What the hell?!" Elena called out to you as she ran to Damon's side.
"Sorry but if anyone is bringing back Stefan, it's going to be me. He's my boyfriend and I'm doing this without your help."
"NO Y/N! He'll kill you!" Damon squeal from pain removing the stake from him. You used magic giving everyone a headache with just a look. They were clutching there heads with pain, you kept walking back slowly until you reached the door. You dropped your look making the headaches stop, before Damon vamp speed to you, you magically cast a spell to lock all the doors in the building.
"Y/N open this door! Y/N! He's going to kill you!" Damon pounding the door with all his force.
"That's a chance I'm willing to take." You say with no emotion and left to get Stefan back.

Stefan was in the grill feeding on an innocent, you were scared at the sight of your boyfriend but you remind strong.
"Stefan stop!" You yelled catching his attention. He had blood all over his mouth and his shirt. His veins were still popping out under his eyes, it disappeared when he the sight of you.
"Y/N. What a nice surprise I didn't expect you to be here. Alone." Stefan said with a smirk across his face. Stefan dropped the body on the floor and slowly walking towards you.
"Everyone is outside, they wanted to knock you out, drag you back to the boarding house and torture you until you would break." He raised his eyebrows at your confession.
"Mhm. And what makes you think you can bring me back? There's nothing in here that I truly care about." You felt hurt by his words, he just basically told you that you meant nothing to him.
"Really. So I mean nothing to you?" You asked. Stefan just shrugged his shoulders as if he was 'no'.
You nod your head and started looking around the room finding a bottle next you, you grabbed it smashing it making the end sharp. Having the sharp end at your carotid artery.
"Fine. If you don't truly care about me than you wouldn't mind if I kill myself in front you bleeding to death, not having you to save me. You will have to live with that regret for not saving me." Stefan had fear in his eyes, he thought you were bluffing.
"You're bluffing, you would never kill yourself. But if I'm wrong go ahead, see if I care." Stefan said with uncertainty, he was starting to care. He started to feel his emotions coming to him, he was starting to feel scared at this position you were in. You sigh heavily.
"Okay than." Was all you said when you started to cut your carotid artery, you started to blink fast. You can feel your blood gushing out of your neck, immediately you we're feeling extremely weak. You held yourself up when you didn't see a change in Stefan's face you jabbed the piece of glass into your next, you gasp and fall to the floor. Your life was slipping away real quick.
"Y/N!!!!" Stefan yelled your name, he quickly turned his emotions back by closing his eyes feeling an emotion clicking to him and reopening his eyes again. He vamp speed to your side biting onto his wrist feeding you his blood to heal. You didn't hesitate to drink his blood.
"Y/N I'm so stupid. You're so stupid. Why would you threaten to kill yourself?" He asked as he held onto you never wanting to let you go.
"It was the only way to bring you back. I saw it once when you got for compelled by Klaus I thought might as well to do it again." You say breathlessly gaining back your strength. Stefan holding onto your cheek, leaning his forehead against yours. He peck your lips.
"Y/N, I love you. Don't ever threaten to kill yourself to have my emotions back on, I rather be torture than having your life in danger." You smiled with relief.
"I love you too Stefan. I'll always save your life no matter what, you mean so much to me than anything. I rather have my life in danger knowing you'll be safe in my arms, forever." Stefan passionately kissed you and you kissed back.