-66- Y/N and Stefan-

65- Y/N and Stefan
Your Name (Y/N)

Imagine: after getting your humanity back, Stefan has been trying to fix the relationship.

*this is not another part of Gone Too Soon, but it is based from the parts. I know how much you guys loved that mini series, so I guess this is like a season 2 for it. Yes, There'll be more chapters based on this one 😊*

Stefan's Pov

After Y/N getting her humanity back, she's been very distant with me, she makes small conversation with me but I know she's adjusting.

Little by little I stop by her house every day to check on her, I'm still over the top in love with her. Just because she switched her humanity wouldn't make me stop loving her. Or even if she wants to be distant, as a matter of fact it makes me more crazy about her.

This way I get to fall in love with her all over again, she knows how I feel about her and I know how she feels about me. But I guess she feels guilty of how we consternate our love, and I understand where she is coming from. I didn't want to have sex with her like that. I wanted it to be special, romantic.

I want Y/N to know that I'm not going anywhere and I'll always be by her side no matter what. I want to be more than friends with her but I gotta go day by day with her.

Today Y/N actually called me to go over her house, she wanted to talk to me about something. I felt butterflies in my stomach which is weird, cause when I was with Elena I didn't feel this way either, but with Y/N it's different.

A good different.

I wiped my sweating hands on my pants of how nervous I was. I softly knocked on her door waiting patiently for her to answer the door.

The door opened revealing Y/N looking beautiful as always. I swallowed a gulp that was stuck in my throat.

"Hi. You look beautiful." She looked at her outfit and smiled.

"Thank you, and you look handsome as always. Um why don't you come inside." I smiled and nodded my head, I walked pass Y/N.

We headed to the living room, to be honest I was very nervous. I didn't know what she was going to say to me, or what the reason she wanted me here. I sat on her couch and she sat on the couch next to mine.

"So." I spoke first. She bit her lip and placed her hands on her lap.

"So. Um the reason I asked you here, Stefan is to talk about... us." My nerves were all over the place.

"Okay." I could tell she was nervous as well.

"I know I've done things I'm not proud of when my humanity was off. I've said things to my closest friends that I know I can never take back, but how we... what we did..." I placed my hand on her hand calming her nerves. She gave me a small smile.

"Take your time." I reassured her.

"I guess what in trying to say is... us being together wouldn't be the right time. I just need time to heal. Mentally, physically and emotionally. " I was a bit heart broken.

"Y/N. I know your hurting and grieving but just know that I'm a patient guy, and I'll wait for as long as you know. I'm not going anywhere." I stood lead in planting a kiss on her cheek. It took her by surprise but still smiled.

"Thank you Stefan." I nodded my head and left her house.

-6 Months Later-