-21-Rough Sex-

21: Rough Sex
Your Name: (Y/N)

Imagine: having rough sex with Stefan in your room.

You and Stefan were having the time of your life. Drinking, laughing about the most randomness stuff you guys could think of, and most importantly kissing all most the entire night. It was to the point where you guys wanted to have sex in the middle of the grill. The gang told you to leave and do it in the privacy of your room or Stefan's room.

The closest house was yours, both you and Stefan wanted to feel pleasure from each other. You guys always did it in Stefan's room and thought a little change might be good and give more memories to your place.

The moment your opened your front door, Stefan never left your lips kissing them. He loved the taste of you but he wanted of you. He pulled you against the wall giggling and slurry your words. His hands roaming up and down your body, Stefan moved from your lips to your neck nibbling on your sweet spot. Next thing you know he grabs you by the thighs lifting you up as you wrap your legs around his waist, his hands on your ass squeezing it.

He vamp speeded you to your bedroom against wall. He grabbed both of your hands putting them above your head holding them with one hand. His free hand holding onto your face kissing you passionately, than his hand went down your breast cupping them giving them a squeeze. You moan at his gesture his hand kept going down your body when it landed on your pants, he made a smooth movement with your button bringing down your pants along with your panties. You were already juiced up for Stefan, he grabbed one of your legs putting it on his shoulder letting go of his other hand. You immediately put your hand on his hair giving a slight tug which made Stefan grunt.

Stefan started to attack your core with his skillful tongue, flicking around your clit. You kept moaning loudly pulling onto his hair, the vibration of his moan against your core made you more wet.

"Oh fück Stefan!" You say loudly, you finally pulled your shirt off along with your bra. You grabbed one of Stefan's hand putting it on your breast so he can squeeze it like before. "Holy shït Stefan! Just like that." Stefan sticking his tongue inside of you which made you drop your mouth not making a sound.

Stefan pulled away from you picking you up again kissing you on the lips. He takes you over by the bed but Stefan still had his clothes on. You didn't feel like pulling his shirt over his head, so you ripped it open exposing his sculpture body, just looking at his body turned you on even more. You ripped his pants as well throwing them to the side. "Looks like you won't be needing those anymore." You said in a seductive tone. Which made Stefan moan. "I guess not." Stefan helps you pull his boxers down and kicks it over with the rest of the clothes. His membrane sprung at you, he was so hard that precum was already coming out of his head. His grabbed his membrane and started to pump him, you kiss his swollen head than next you knew you had almost all of him in your mouth, bobbing your head.

"Oh fück Y/N." Stefan would give a manly grunt and moan, which was super sexy. You love to hear him moan and grunt you knew you were doing something right. This made you bob your head faster trying to take of all him in, this motion made his head go back. Stefan's hand grabbed your head slightly tugging onto your hair making you go deeper. You tried your hardest not to gag. "God dammit Y/N if you keep going I won't be able last." You grabbed you taking you over to the bed laying you face down. He grabbed your hips giving a nice smack on your ass, that made you squeal. Stefan kissing your back while positioning his length at your entrance, he gave a slow but hard thrust in you made you instantly grab the sheets of your bed.

"Oh fück Stefan, that feels so good! Don't stop." You gasped of the movement he just did. "Just like that! Oh my god Stefan!" Stefan up his pace thrusting deeper inside of you. Stefan would smack your ass and go in deeper and faster. "Fück Y/N, you feel amazing." At this point Stefan was hitting against your g-spot making you see stars but it stop you from moaning. Stefan held up right his strong body holding you as he kept pounding you hard, fast and deep. You hand went to the back of your neck pulling his head so you can kiss him. "S-Stefan- I'm so-" Your own moan cut you off as you gasp from pleasure.

"Let go." Stefan said in a seductive and demanding tone which took everything and made off your juices let go on his length but not after seconds later Stefan emptying inside of you. "Fück!" Stefan cursing in your ear as he is finishing his organism along with yours. "Shiiit!!" You made your last moan. Stefan pulled out of you laying on the bed with you, he grabbed the blanket covering the both of you. Your breathings were heavy, you snuggle onto Stefan's chest.

"Wow, that was the best sex we ever had." Stefan said breathlessly. You chuckle a bit you were too exhausted to give out a laugh. "I don't think that was sex. I say more rough sex or fücking." Stefan grabbed your chin so you can look at him, you laid a lustful kiss on your kiss. "Whatever you want to call it, it was honestly the best." You nod your head agreeing with him.

"I love you Y/N." Stefan said you putting his chin on your head. "I love you more Stefan." You say back to him. You drifted yourself into sleep holding onto Stefan around his waist.

.............

For those who wanted me to continue, well here's more!!! It's been a little while since I did a smut, honestly I tried my best!

I still hope you like it.

Enjoy!