-22-Trigger-

22: Trigger
Y/N: (Your Name)

Imagine: you trigger your werewolf gene, and Stefan helps you with your first transformation.

•Slight smut!•

I've known Stefan for about 5 years now we're best friends. He comes to me when he has a problem with Damon, Elena or even Caroline. I'm the one person he can come too, same with me when I have a problem with Tyler, Matt or Jeremy I go to him. The first few years everyone thought we were together but he was with Elena and I was with Matt, they were really jealous of our relationship but we never saw each other that way. Our feelings were mutual and looked at each other as brother and sister. At least I did anyways.

After broke things off with Elena because she was feelings something for Damon and Matt broke things off with me because he found out that I have the werewolf gene. He was afraid that if I triggered it that I would hurt him or even kill him. That's when Stefan and I started to hang out more, a lot more than usual. I started have feelings for Stefan, but I wasn't sure it was because Matt dumped me or maybe I've been feeling it and never noticed it, but when Stefan was around I wouldn't think, literally. I told Stefan about my gene, he was surprised about it but didn't freak out like Matt did. Which made me like him more, he wasn't afraid about it. A year later Stefan and I started to date and it was wonderful... until it lasted.

I just had activated my werewolf gene, I accidentally killed someone. Stefan and I were in a school carnival celebrating our one year anniversary, it was the most wonderful time I had. We laughed, told each other jokes, talked about old memories, which villain had the most funniest hair or voice or anything. Than one of the workers working at the carnival rides took his break and decided to get drunk, to the point where he's slurry his works, having an unbalance walk. He bumped into Stefan and he politely apologized. "I'm sorry man, I wasn't looking." The man gave Stefan a dirty and pissed look.

"Next time keep your eyes open, dick!" I slowly turned my head being upset by his tone. "Excuse me, um, Kevin but I believe my boyfriend apologized." You said reading the name tag on his shirt, standing next to Stefan.

"Listen princess, if I wanted a opinion from a whore I would gone to the corner and asked for a prostitute with your name on it." This ticked Stefan off by grabbing his collar and pulling him close to his face. "That's no way to treat a lady, Kevin. Now I suggest you walk away and don't turn back, you got it!" Stefan compelled the man and roughly letting him and tossing him to the ground. Stefan came back to my side wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No one puts there hands on me and gets away with it. Why don't you and your whore get the hell out of here." Kevin stood up and threw an empty beer bottle at Stefan, I gasped I saw the anger in Stefan's face he wanted to murder him. But he could do anything I quickly walked over to Kevin trying to talk to him but he was fighting my resistance to get to Stefan. "Sir, your drunk you don't know what your doing. You're seriously going to hurt someone if you don't stop." I tell Kevin but he's not listening a single thing I'm saying, he's blocking my voice and his only instance is to punch Stefan.

"Little lady, get your slutty hands off of me or your next I beat down to a plump." I looked over to Stefan, and I started to see veins popping out from his eyes and making a fist. "Kevin! Stop!" I yelled and pushed him making hit his head. Immediately my eyes turned into fear I turned my head over to Stefan seeing he had the same expression on his face. "Oh my god. No, no, no, no. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead." I told myself, slowly walking over to Kevin. He's hasn't moved, I roll his body so his face is facing me. His eyes were wide open and there was no light in his eyes, I dropped to my knees finding a pulse.... no pulse. I look over to his head and see and giant piece of glass stuck inside head. My eyes began to water, I looked over to Stefan with pain in my eyes. I activated my werewolf gene. Suddenly I felt pain in stomach I groan in and held onto my stomach making Stefan rush over to me. The pain didn't stop I yelled, screamed, yelp, and groaned I shot up my head showing my boyfriend my black yellow eyes.