🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞Chapter 69 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

ابدأ من البداية

They remained still, and Marinette could feel her heart pounding relentlessly within the confines of her chest.

Her fingers trembled as she caressed the nape of his neck, and her eyes closed delicately the moment she felt his lips touch her skin.

Adrien held her, his lips pressing gentle wet kisses down her neck before he paused at her clavicle. His brow furrowed, his body feeling warm as his tongue delicately snaked out from between his lips and ran across his smooth pale skin.

Adrien furrowed her brow, shivering as Marinette reacted with a slight tense and a whimper so erotic, it went straight to his crotch.

Adrien wondered if it was okay, despite the many times she consented, he couldn't help but worry about the potential of hurting her.

She was so warm, She was soft and she was wet.

Adrien almost felt the ache in his bones, he had wanted this for so long. There was no doubt that he did.

Adrien inhaled, his heart pounding relentlessly as he felt the soft skin of her thighs brush against his hips.

He reached down, his fingers sliding beneath the bend of her knee and guiding her leg around his hip, opening her up to him.

Marinette slipped her hands to his shoulders, trembling softly as he exposed her to him. Her fingers gripped onto him, her chest rising and falling with each breath she took. Her eyes screwed shut as Adrien positioned himself between her legs like a habit.

Marinette pressed her lips together, inhaling as the back of her thighs rested on his hips. She bit her lip, relaxing into the bedsheets as his fingers moved up the back of her thighs.

They both remained still, their breaths clashing against one another in the dark. The moonlight caressed their skin delicately, and Marinette was sure to relish in the warmth of his body, just as he was going to with her.

Marinette gripped onto his shoulders even tighter when he moved.

With a simple roll of his hips, Adrien was inside of her.

There was tension and it wasn't long before two gasps could be heard in the dark.

Hers, from the sudden intrusion.

His, from the way she tightly wrapped around him, holding him deep into her warmth.

Marinette cried out the moment Adrien held her tighter against him, and the trembling of her thighs from around him had become noticeable.

Adrien buried himself into her neck, his muscles tightened as she felt entirely too good. He nipped at her neck, a small moan escaping from the base of his throat.

He had never felt anything like it.

Sure, he had palmed himself to the thought of her inside their bathroom, but nothing could compare to the way her body felt deep within.

Marinette kissed his shoulder, her blush only deepening as she felt him throbbing inside of her. She rested her cheek against him, her breath rigid as she felt a bit of discomfort, but she wasn't in any pain.