Chapter 74⚠️

She ran.

  She ran as far as her legs could take her.

Kagami couldn't get the image of Marinette bleeding on the floor out of her head. She had seen horror movies before, but she had never seen anything to that extent in her life.
Perhaps she went in there and bit off more than she could chew.

If Adrien didn't hate her then, he surely hated her now. She ruined his life. She killed Marinette. Now she really had to leave Paris before someone caught her.
  The crickets chirped behind her and the moon only made the blood on her skin much more visible. The dark clothes she wore did nothing for the blood that soaked them.

She was a murderer.
There was no way to undo what she did to Marinette.
The police would be looking for her, Adrien would have a huge bounty on her head and when she was caught, Adrien wouldn't even spit in her direction.

There was no other option, she had to leave Paris for good. The chances of returning to Adrien was at complete zero.

Kagami paused the moment she ended up in front of her apartment. She trembled, her chest tight as she felt like she couldnt breathe.

The tightness in her stomach was too overwhelming. She had a massive belly ache. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

  She hunched over quickly and got sick.
She clutched her stomach, wondering if leaving Marinette on the kitchen floor to die was a good idea.

   Kagami wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.
Had she stayed behind, she would have been arrested, the police would have found out that she was the one who stabbed Marinette and broke into her house.

She couldn't let that happen.
Maybe if she were lucky, Adrien would find her and take her to the hospital.

It was an accident. She didn't mean to hurt Marinette. She only wanted to hurt herself.

Kagami fixed herself up, looking behind her at every moment. She couldn't afford someone following her to her apartment.

She squeezed the blood out of her shirt.

At least she had some hydrogen peroxide to get the stains out.